Who has an extra T-56 to sell :)

Newfie-SRT-10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a transmission :) someone must have one? I'm fine with one that needs a rebuild.

Also looking for pedals and hydraulics

Let me know what you have.

Excellent idea!! I am also in the market for one of these transmissions, as well as pedals and everything else needed to swap one into a car.

It's a lot more than tranny and pedals but I'd be happy to help y'all with a conversion. You'll enjoy your Viper Truck 100x better :rock:

It's a lot more than tranny and pedals but I'd be happy to help y'all with a conversion. You'll enjoy your Viper Truck 100x better :rock:

I know it's a lot more. But that's a start ;) after I find a transmission I'll be looking for the console and interior stuff along with the peddles and hydros used buying a new clutch and flywheel. And a driveshaft from you :)

Gotta find a tranny to bite the bullet and actually get the show on the road.

I know it's a lot more. But that's a start ;) after I find a transmission I'll be looking for the console and interior stuff along with the peddles and hydros used buying a new clutch and flywheel. And a driveshaft from you :)

Gotta find a tranny to bite the bullet and actually get the show on the road.

I can save you quite a bit as a package rather than you getting piece by piece, but like you say, that's one way to get the ball rolling :)

Wrong---plastic knee, other leg gimpy, hominoids and general old age make the auto the choice hands down. :D

But----have ridden in Scott's and it is awesome. :rock:

Not looking to convert my truck just yet. Have a car I am going to swap the transmission, along with the Gen3 motor into. Will be a huge increase in power for that car, and huge diet over the truck. Just need to get everything together either piece by piece, or as a package. Trying to save money where I can, as the car isn't going to be road worthy.

I have a used JTSVP hydraulics setup sitting in a box. Sold my SRT so I won't be needing it. I'd let it go for $75 to either of you guys looking.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back