who has hookups in vegas?

FerrariTruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
gonna be going this week,

is the track open thursday? thinking of taking a look and maybe running

Also anyone have hookups to clubs in vegas? I want to get into XS at the encore but dont feel like waiting in line for ever?
thinking of buying some of those passes but not sure if they really work?

my co-worker works there or is it tryst i dont remember i'll ask her if i see her tonight. but as the passes they sometimes work. and on the 21st. theres only MDRA eliminations, Street War Sunday

I asked her and she told me there isn't any hook ups for xs only for girl and that's to get them in free but still have to wait in line. And she told me the wait isn't long max for a long line is 10min

ramviper10 said:
I asked her and she told me there isn't any hook ups for xs only for girl and that's to get them in free but still have to wait in line. And she told me the wait isn't long max for a long line is 10min

really 10mins? I remember the last time i went to tryst i waited in line with 2 girls for like an hour and half. So can she do something for me at the club she works at incase the wait gets to be to long at xs? i'd really appreciate it.

ok so no drags on thurs? well I'm keeping thursday open if we can get some 10's together, drink a beer and shoot the shit

Go to the concierge desk if you're staying there and they should either pull some strings for you or give you their business card to hand to the doorman. And of course don't forget to tip him/her.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back