Who has the fastest NA 06 RC?

SrtBrad

Michel Productions
Reaction score
I've had a lot of practice with trainman as my coach for the RC. Trainman used to have the NA record now he is second. After visiting the timeslip section I don't see too many 06's there. The #1 06RC is HvSrt who is in position #57 with a 13.4 1/4 @104.57 mph in Portland. What is the elevation there and why are the 06's that far back in the timeslip section?

SrtIz got a 13.1 if I remember right at Phoenix with my 06 NA RC. I'll have to check the video to confirm but it just seems like the 06's are dogs to the 04-05 models.

Did Trainman not have the " stock NA record" no mods , nothing.. at 12.9?? this is what i thought his record was. but im sure there are many out there with boltons that are still na that could cook past that with lil trouble if they knew how to drive....

the tonnue covers are heavy:) must the one and only reason they are slower;) I havent got to take mine to track yet, but when I do ill try and put the results up there. Are you using slicks??

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
Did Trainman not have the " stock NA record" no mods , nothing.. at 12.9?? this is what i thought his record was. but im sure there are many out there with boltons that are still na that could cook past that with lil trouble if they knew how to drive....

He has an '04. If I remember correctly Blaine@PSI ran a 12.79.....

EDIT: Here's the vid......

Btw, still an '04.......:p

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/srt10/0/52E30BF6-117F-4A3A-AD85-DBDD31CED304.htm

At 4,000 feet altitude after having the truck for a week I ran a 13.5 at 105 mph.

I went 12.57 N/A on a shake down run before I sold my truck.

I think my truck had a very low 12 or maybe even a high 11 in her, if the conditions were right.:rock:

i ran a 12.83 at englishtown a few weeks back

I haven't ran my truck latley, but when it had 3500 miles on it I went a 13.15 hot... I havn't had a chance to run it since i've got 20k miles on it and i can drive the shit out of it!!!.... but I know it would be diffrent, for one it's broken in now, 2.... my cousin took his to the track and ran it, with the same miles on it, but took the spear tire off, and the top OFF, & he ran a 12.92 on BFG's drag radials ( & COLD AIR INTAKE ) maybe it was a freak thing but he ran it:dontknow:

I wish my truch was that fast. I know my 60' time is what's killing me but the rest of the run goes fine. Best Ive run to date is a 13.5 @ 105. Best 60' to date is a 2.1.

My best is 12.49 @ 110.55, and my best speed is 110.96. Mine is an 04 with headers, Magnaflow, race cats, 4.56 gears, Fidanza, Centerforce, Volant Ram Air, a DC Dyno Tune and M&H 390-40-17 Drag Radials. The valve covers have never been off, pure stock engine with exhaust and tune which I think is pretty good. I'm ahead of some supercharged , some nitrous, and some heads and cam guys on the timeslip list.

SrtBrad said:
I've had a lot of practice with trainman as my coach for the RC. Trainman used to have the NA record now he is second. After visiting the timeslip section I don't see too many 06's there. The #1 06RC is HvSrt who is in position #57 with a 13.4 1/4 @104.57 mph in Portland. What is the elevation there and why are the 06's that far back in the timeslip section?

SrtIz got a 13.1 if I remember right at Phoenix with my 06 NA RC. I'll have to check the video to confirm but it just seems like the 06's are dogs to the 04-05 models.
i think the elevation @ PIR is 29 feet... i think don was running drag radials for that run, i did 13.2 on stock tires there. :D

RagunCajun said:
the n/a times you guys are posting here. That is with OEM tires or other types?
Most of the 12 second times are on drag radials. There have been a few OEM tire (22") in the 12s but it's rare.;)

I run a 13.01 w/ my 06 rc NR at rockingham.... a hundred and some feet elevation... aroun high seventies F. .....my mods, dc stage 2, belanger headers & high flow cats, magnaflow exhaust... it was the same day tony run the 11.2 w/ his tt beast...:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back