WHO HAS THE HOTTEST GIRL/S NEXT TO THEIR TRUCK

Smokey said:
i found this for shits and giggles wile listening to a local radio show.....ever wonder what a "M" looks like?
http://www.grupthink.com/answer/33695

M's are big alright, but what about some 120QQQ's???

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Edit: I forgot we weren't in the offensive section, I took the link out...you can do a web search on Cindy Fulsom...

Last edited:
I had to put the hemi in to the mix Thats Venom Power next to me:dontknow: Mabey they just like it slow:D

Attachments

• Picture 0072.jpg
    Picture 0072.jpg
    329.7 KB · Views: 218
DSC00955.jpg

I am going to go ahead and say YES, just because of this last picture. DAMN, that is a nice truck.

I dont have the pics done yet but I'm going home in July....Hey everyone I just found out that I'm going back to Iraq early next year for a 3rd time... I wanted to get something to take with me this time as a morale booster.. So I figured to get a poster of my truck made so I could hang it on my wall... I know this model back home in PA and she said that she would love to take some poster quality pics with me and my truck. I have a few ideas maybe her washing it or something.. I want to get a cool license plate for my truck aslo so noone will beable to say its not my truck in the pic cause you know how military friends are lol.. Do you all have any ideas??? Here are a few of her pics let me know what you all think and if you have any good ideas I'm open to suggestions.. She said I could take the pics myself or have her photographer do it

Attachments

• blkwht.jpg
    blkwht.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 130
  • britmaxim.jpg
    britmaxim.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 141
  • pink2.jpg
    pink2.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 154
infantry30 said:
I dont have the pics done yet but I'm going home in July....Hey everyone I just found out that I'm going back to Iraq early next year for a 3rd time... I wanted to get something to take with me this time as a morale booster.. So I figured to get a poster of my truck made so I could hang it on my wall... I know this model back home in PA and she said that she would love to take some poster quality pics with me and my truck. I have a few ideas maybe her washing it or something.. I want to get a cool license plate for my truck aslo so noone will beable to say its not my truck in the pic cause you know how military friends are lol.. Do you all have any ideas??? Here are a few of her pics let me know what you all think and if you have any good ideas I'm open to suggestions.. She said I could take the pics myself or have her photographer do it

Sounds good as long as you are NOT in the picture:D
your truck is OK!

infantry30 said:

My suggestion is have her lose the clothes.;) :D

sleeper said:
Annu is a man of his word. The girl wouldn't do it because she got hurt in a car wreck.

Next time you talk to him Eric, tell him we say hi, and we miss his sorry ass around here.

:D ha ha ha well the poster I wont be in the picture but I'm going out drinking with her after the shoot so I'll get my own personal pics there :rock: but once its done I will post the pics it wont be till I go home in july though so you all have to wait.. I'm sure if I as her she will go topless cause she likes me and thinks im hot and a great guy ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back