Who has the lowest static dropped 10?

When I get home I will see what I can find for pics as I am in the middle of doing suspension stuff
For some reason won't let me from my phone

I am currently trying to run Djm 2" control arms and Jtsvp 1" spring but its not going to work as my tire is so close to battery box. There is no way to run a 5" block in back back with out c-notching the frame. I am running 3.5" block and I could stand on back of my truck bunch and make it hit frame. On the front with this set up tires are practically touching my fenders

I'm running the DJM 2" lower control arms and 2" springs. I got rid of the oem tire size wasn't for me. I'm running a 295/30/22 now. I just picked up what I need to c-notch the rear. I just got to figure out the shorting of the drive shaft part and pinion angle. I'll post some pics in my thread when I get time

Last edited:
I was able not to shorten my drive shaft. Had more than enough play. You may not have to shorten it. Just do a lot of measuring.

Should be interesting to see some pics, mine is also being dropped, did not know of the DJM control arms, so we are making our own, Hopefully ill have some good pics shortly, of the progress

I would like to meet the tool belt that put a 10 on airbags. Sheesh. Why not just hack-up a clone? These are SACRED vehicles, IMO.

To each his/her own, I suppose. Still makes me scratch my head a lil' bit. Kinda like putting a 10" lift on a F355 Maranello.

I believe my 10 has a 2/3 kit the PO installed. Handles pretty darn good for a pickup, but it will toss you around a bit if you don't respect the snake...

-big

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back