Who has the most miles on odometer ?

OGVIPER

Full Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm at 108100 in a regular cab just curious as to how many trucks have went over that and if so how far...

Would be interesting to see who has the lowest mileage though ! The Queen might be the King
She may be! I saw two super low mileage rides on Classic.com the other day. One with 800ish and can't remember the other.

She may be! I saw two super low mileage rides on Classic.com the other day. One with 800ish and can't remember the other.
800 is very hard to believe ! But i guess some just like to look and never touch ! Investment of the future . But no fun factor ,l vrrrrrooooooooom!

800 is very hard to believe ! But i guess some just like to look and never touch ! Investment of the future . But no fun factor ,l vrrrrrooooooooom!
Right! I'm not even that bad!

i really don't know if I'll ever get many miles on her. I'm hoping for this year but the area is not good for much fun driving and to get in and out of the rural area - some dirt road -makes me cringe at the thought. When she was new we were in a different area and there was less traffic and no dirt. Will see how it goes

Right! I'm not even that bad!

i really don't know if I'll ever get many miles on her. I'm hoping for this year but the area is not good for much fun driving and to get in and out of the rural area - some dirt road -makes me cringe at the thought. When she was new we were in a different area and there was less traffic and no dirt. Will see how it goes
What’s your mileage now ! Uh oh I mean the Queens:eek::D

Did the Queen sneak out of the hose in the middle of the night hahaha
Hahahaha! No. Last time out was May 2018 - both airbag recalls were done. Was funny cuz the younger set at the dealership didn't even know what an SRT10 was! And of course couldn't drive it - to many gears and an extra pedal!

Hahahaha! No. Last time out was May 2018 - both airbag recalls were done. Was funny cuz the younger set at the dealership didn't even know what an SRT10 was! And of course couldn't drive it - to many gears and an extra pedal!
Havent do the airbags recall yet .. get notices all the time ! Do any newer vehicles even have sticks ? Hahaha …. Kids ugh !

Havent do the airbags recall yet .. get notices all the time ! Do any newer vehicles even have sticks ? Hahaha …. Kids ugh !
None that I'm aware of! I haven't checked out out since December 2020

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back