Who here can teach the driver mod?

Isnt there a Ford forum or another site for Ford owners? I guess that I dont understand why you would be asking about mods for a Ford on a Dodge forum. Especially a Dodge forum that features a V10 Viper truck. Not a whole in common with a V8. Not trying to be rude here! Just trying to understand.

There are a few in Texas that could teach him and you the driver mod.

I just wish I were there so you would have to tuck your tail and go back to your own forum. **** being rude.

Isnt there a Ford forum or another site for Ford owners? I guess that I dont understand why you would be asking about mods for a Ford on a Dodge forum. Especially a Dodge forum that features a V10 Viper truck. Not a whole in common with a V8. Not trying to be rude here! Just trying to understand.

I wasnt. This is what I said

1) the srt10 sounded REALLY GOOD

2) is there an SRT10 owner in the Dallas area that can teach the SRT10 in the video the driver mod

imo, no way should a cammed 6spd lose like that to a 398rwhp L.

There are a few in Texas that could teach him and you the driver mod.

I just wish I were there so you would have to tuck your tail and go back to your own forum. **** being rude.

What do you care what vehicle I drive? It could be a v6 silverado for all that matters.

Second, I dont need a driver mod. So Im good there

and third

Why would I go back to my own forum when I am still waiting to become a vendor on here? That would make zero sense.

Lastly, this is the "other vehicles" section, along with I put a warning first line in the post. Dont like either of those...theres a neat little "x" at the top right of your browser window. Click it.

You will really endear yourself by showing one of our trucks getting half tracked by a guy with 10 times the experience.

I can't wait to buy something from you.

Tell ya what, I teach the SRT driver, then I rape the Lightning with my stockish Quad Cab. The world will once again be right!
That wouldn't happen to be Hawaiikid's Lightning would it?:chain:

No track prep at all! Texas Motor Speedway pit area, lol.

Last edited:
Tell ya what, I teach the SRT driver, then I rape the Lightning with my stockish Quad Cab. The world will once again be right!
That wouldn't happen to be Hawaiikid's Lightning would it?:chain:

No track prep at all! Texas Motor Speedway pit area, lol.

Ya its hawaiikid.

You will really endear yourself by showing one of our trucks getting half tracked by a guy with 10 times the experience.

I can't wait to buy something from you.

Your reading between the lines with your bias is the problem.

Did I say "bahahaha cammed srt10's are slow turds"? Sure didn't but that's how you read it through your srt10 colored glasses.

As I said....driver mod. That has NOTHING to do with the vehicle.

Threads like these should just be deleted!! Its getting sickining with guys posting this crap to just stir the pot!! GROW UP ALREADY!!!
I should have taken video of me destroying that Rousch truck,be the same thing!

Ok, first off I own That Lightning already without racing him!!!
He declined to run me after I raced the last Lightning that was a friend of his and we ran multiple times in Mexico and I owned him. Then the same guy challenged me to the track and same results :D
AKA Lightning Kill #6:chain:
Now....the great part of our forums (VTCOA & Lightning Rodder)
Is we are both a rare breed of Muscle Truck and the competition is awesome! I have met dozens of LR guys and they've all been respectful and great guys to talk hot rods with.
MATTER OF FACT......
HAWAIIKID drive about two hours from Dallas to Waco to help my arse remove my tranny as my best friend/gearhead/helper had passed away and I was recently out of back surgery!!!!!
If that don't hit ya as good ole fashioned rivalry/friendship brought together by opposing manufacturers, y'all are the issue with our country. The Internet brings folks together to share info and common interests and it's amazing the amount of TRUE FRIENDS both SRT and SVT I've met over the years!! I I
I do go in their forum and I occasionally stir the pot! But as the LR guys that met me found, it's all friendly rivalry and shake things uP a bit ;-)
:burnout::burnout:

Guess you could enjoy his awesome quality footage and be open minded? Didn't think he was being a prick? Y'all know I post my vids when I can ;)

Your reading between the lines with your bias is the problem.

Did I say "bahahaha cammed srt10's are slow turds"? Sure didn't but that's how you read it through your srt10 colored glasses.

As I said....driver mod. That has NOTHING to do with the vehicle.

SRT10 colored glasses LOL thats a good one. :D:D:D:D:D

VENOMOUS1 said:
Ok, first off I own That Lightning already without racing him!!!
He declined to run me after I raced the last Lightning that was a friend of his and we ran multiple times in Mexico and I owned him. Then the same guy challenged me to the track and same results :D
AKA Lightning Kill #6:chain:
Now....the great part of our forums (VTCOA & Lightning Rodder)
Is we are both a rare breed of Muscle Truck and the competition is awesome! I have met dozens of LR guys and they've all been respectful and great guys to talk hot rods with.
MATTER OF FACT......
HAWAIIKID drive about two hours from Dallas to Waco to help my arse remove my tranny as my best friend/gearhead/helper had passed away and I was recently out of back surgery!!!!!
If that don't hit ya as good ole fashioned rivalry/friendship brought together by opposing manufacturers, y'all are the issue with our country. The Internet brings folks together to share info and common interests and it's amazing the amount of TRUE FRIENDS both SRT and SVT I've met over the years!! I I
I do go in their forum and I occasionally stir the pot! But as the LR guys that met me found, it's all friendly rivalry and shake things uP a bit ;-)
:burnout::burnout:

Well, I for one, don't like you.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back