Who Is Going to the Phoenix Supercross?

ChrisAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Or any other Supercross races this season? IMHO Supercross is the world's most exciting sport.

P.S. This is the first thread I ever started.:elefant: And that is the first time I ever used one of the smiles.:burnout: Second time. Hehehe

I go to daytona every year and used to go to orlando before we lost it.I am more into motocross and go to a national every year.My goal is to see every one.We have been to 7 so far.5 to go! Unadilla this year.Been following mx/sc for most of my life.Raced for a few years.My kid raced and was state champ in florida in 87 on a 50!Love the sport.Great family sport and once it is in your blood it's there forever!!!! Should be a good race this week.Bubba is probly going to kick ass after loosing to stinking Reed last week in the opener.Have fun and post up after!!

I have it in my blood for sure. From the time I was riding a bicycle with training wheels I was imagining I was in a motocross race. My Mom and Step Dad wouldn't let me have a bike when I was a kid. As soon as I could afford it myself I went out and bought a bike. After my last crash a year ago and two surgeries, I still have pain every step I take so the bikes are just collecting dust. I might have to switch to cars for my racing fix because my body can't take the crashes anymore from motocross.

I will be attending the Vegas and Seattle Supercrosses and the Washougal National as well as the US Open in Vegas later this year. I am hoping Tedesco can step up and challenge for some wins. He's a cool dude from New Mexico.

Went to Washougal back in "03".Took my son with me and spent 6 days checking out the area.What a awesome track.Something I have always wanted to do.That track is just soooo freaking sweet.Coming from flat ass florida to see that was something my son and I will never forget.Of course red bud has got to be up there with washougal.Lorocco's leap is just unbelievable as well as the skijump on the other side of the track.Check it out someday.They are talking mx of nations within the next few years there!
Wont miss that one.Went to budds creek this year for MXON with the wife.
Great race and we kicked everybody's ass!! Nice to have some moto fans on this site!!

Nice. I wanted to go the MXON but the kids were just back in school and it didn't work out. I'm jealous. I have never been to an AMA National so Washougal should be awesome to see. I am sure the speeds outdoors are insane. If it weren't for family obligations I would follow the whole circuit. I guess I'm a fanatic.

ChrisAZ said:
Nice. I wanted to go the MXON but the kids were just back in school and it didn't work out. I'm jealous. I have never been to an AMA National so Washougal should be awesome to see. I am sure the speeds outdoors are insane. If it weren't for family obligations I would follow the whole circuit. I guess I'm a fanatic.

you and me both brother.!!! Like I said once it's in your blood forget about it!!
its there for good.!!!:rock:

I guess not dude.Not alot of motoheads on this site!! Post up after but wait until 7:00 eastern time sunday.I gotta watch it first!!!!

Well How was the show??? Looked like some good racing.Read about the 125's
ooops 250 race today.That sounded like a hell of a race.Bubba is one fast mo-fo!! Track looked slicker then a mole turd.Going retro next week.That should bring back some old memories.

Chris,
I went to the race. I'm heavy into offroad racing. Had to give up the MX side a number of years ago. My body no longer bounces but rather breaks so I try and keep both wheels on the ground. Then again, on occasion, I've been known to kick it up some......
On my KX up near Granite Mtn
Sept16Air.jpg

Horsing around on my CRF....
Chuckrockhop.jpg

GILMO'S10 said:
I guess not dude.Not alot of motoheads on this site!! Post up after but wait until 7:00 eastern time sunday.I gotta watch it first!!!!
Not sure which I love more? My 05 CRF450 or the SRT10. It's good to talk about anything fast and fun.

I love my 05 CRF 450 too! It feels like the fastest acceleration of any vehicle I have ever been in and I have been in many sub 4 second 0-60 cars. I have found no thrill to replace that of MX.

About the AF500...I am a four stroke guy myself. If you are one of the many guys that just don't quite feel at home on a four stroke the AF500 would be a hell of a good choice. I know guys that have gone from a 450 four stroke to a KTM 300 2 stroke and they love them. One guy in particular with a KTM 300 said he wished he had made the switch back to two strokes sooner.

All of us in the Phoenix area should have an off road GTG on the bikes. Where do you live Eventorque? I know Chuck B rides out at Dynamite and Pima/136th Street and I do too...or I used to. I crashed almost exactly 1 year ago today and my foot and ankle are still only about 70%.

I have not been on the bike in a year and 10 days as of today. I had every intention of selling the bikes and being done with riding but I just can't do it. I had the bike sold last weekend but I just couldn't do it. Maybe it's time to get back out there and ride. The worst thing about coming back from injury is getting your hands tough enough to hold on. That's the worst part for sure. So who's up for a ride? The weather is perfect.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back