Who is going to...

1bad4dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...the "Rumble in the Desert II"?

Of course we will see everyone on Sunday, January 20th at SpeedWorld for the VTCOA GTG, but who will be attending the RitDII on Saturday, January 19th at Firebird?

We need to get the registration compiled for attendance reasons...

There is also a "Call Out" section as well, so go ahead and Call Out someone you have been itching to Race...

See you all in a couple weeks.

Possibly for me! If some other VTCOA guys are down we should all head over!

I call out you Ron...;) .....wish I could make it..just too far and Jan is a buzy month for me.....:( .....of course it is also a good cash flow month..:) ..........this a great chance for the "other SRTs" (SRT4,6,8) to see what a SRT10 is...most do not even know there is "another side of the Viper"....:D

TNVIPER said:
I call out you Ron...;) .....wish I could make it..just too far and Jan is a buzy month for me.....:( .....of course it is also a good cash flow month..:) ..........this a great chance for the "other SRTs" (SRT4,6,8) to see what a SRT10 is...most do not even know there is "another side of the Viper"....:D
Would love to see you come out Larry, but I fully understand about January for you CPA guys. lol

Funny, I just got a PM stating that this thread was deleted. ???

I will be there on the 19th....working on the 20th.

Where is everyone going on the 19th?

1bad4dr said:
Would love to see you come out Larry, but I fully understand about January for you CPA guys. lol

...if this thread has been deleted that means we have been deleted?..:dontknow:

Halligan said:
I will be there on the 19th....working on the 20th.

Where is everyone going on the 19th?

Firebird Raceway. Sorry, but one of the Admins deleted the link to the registration website.

It is NOT an approved Event of VTCOA.

I should be in town early Saturday afternoon. Maybe even earlier. Hopefully I can get there early enough to spend some time with you guys at Firebird.

1bad4dr said:

You are taking things out of text and reading things into what was said over several PM's.

I asked you to take the link out of your signature regarding the business that you had posted a link to.

I also pointed out to you that there was no recroprosity between the VTCoA and the forum that you are associated with. You had several referances and links to the SRT connect, and when I looked there was nothing to us.

You also stated that you saw a lot of Ekool coming out in our PM session. I assume that was directed towards me. Maybe you did not like the fact that I was simply informing you of VTCoA forum policy that has been in effect since Patrick and I started this forum.

Be assured that this forum was started by members for the members.

You can read anything into those statements you want to but that's all there is.

If you would like to discuss this with me any further please call;

Jack O'Donnell 619-444-2360

All Good

I just got off the phone with Ron and we have talked about what was happening.

After talking with him I think he is a great guy and very knowledgeable. He is an asset to our group.

Ron I look forward to meeting you in person later this month.

FSTJACK said:
I just got off the phone with Ron and we have talked about what was happening.

After talking with him I think he is a great guy and very knowledgeable. He is an asset to our group.

Ron I look forward to meeting you in person later this month.
Yes, how I HATE the written communication thing. Seems that words get lost in translation...

Jack, you are an AWSOME person with a Wealth of Knowledge under your belt and it was a Privelage for me to talk with you last night.

Maureen and I are very much looking forward to the upcoming weekend to finally meet many of you in person for the first time and to rekindle relationships made last year.

Ron

Ron and Maureen are great people! I think they live in every state.
studs.JPG

pp3.JPG

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back