who is on the AZ side of the map?

perk_1405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
me and my wife are flying out to mesa, az. tonight we will be there till wednesday next week. we are visiting some of her family. so who's on this side of the map?

perk_1405 said:
me and my wife are flying out to mesa, az. tonight we will be there till wednesday next week. we are visiting some of her family. so who's on this side of the map?

Hi... We live in Tucson, not far from Mesa compared to how far We are from most everyone here on the site, Ha, Ha... Hope you have a great visit... Enjoy the warm weather... Let me know... Tony...

FATTONY said:
Hi... We live in Tucson, not far from Mesa compared to how far We are from most everyone here on the site, Ha, Ha... Hope you have a great visit... Enjoy the warm weather... Let me know... Tony...
Dude I didnt know you were in Tucson...What part? Im in Tucson also.

SRT-IZ said:
Dude I didnt know you were in Tucson...What part? Im in Tucson also.

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!:D :D :D Finally someone else that lives in Tucson... I am on the East side Camino Seco/Irvington SRT-IZ if you are not busy this weekend, call me and maybe we can GTG or something????? 520.822.7312 Glad to know your here... Tony...

I'm in Mesa....far far east Mesa. Sorry about the weather forecast....nothing but sunny and warm. Gets old day after day.... :p

Chuck B said:
I'm in Mesa....far far east Mesa. Sorry about the weather forecast....nothing but sunny and warm. Gets old day after day.... :p
It sure does!!:D :rock:

I live in Maricopa but I gotta work all weekend like always :( Maricopa is between Chandler and Casa Grande....Basically the middle of nowhere :D

TheSickness said:
I live in Maricopa but I gotta work all weekend like always :( Maricopa is between Chandler and Casa Grande....Basically the middle of nowhere :D

And believe me....I've tried to find Maricopa! :dontknow:

As something to do saturday only.....Downtown Chandler Hot Rod show. No cost usually 300 plus cars of every make and condition. Stop at Joe's BBQ on Gilbert rd downtown Gilbert for food. Thats what I'm doing!!

we went to tempe last night to the comedy club next to asu. it was the shit, still trying to recover.. it was hot as shit yesterday 88 deg. and no breeze.

perk_1405 said:
we went to tempe last night to the comedy club next to asu. it was the shit, still trying to recover.. it was hot as shit yesterday 88 deg. and no breeze.

I am in Surprise, far north west side of Phoenix.

88 degrees... ain't hot... thats a nice day here... :D come back in the summer when its 110-115...:p

perk_1405 said:
it was hot as shit yesterday 88 deg. and no breeze.

Tourists.....88 is NOT hot. Hell, I was wearing a light jacket at 5:30AM. Must have been 58F. :D

azpyroguy said:
I am in Surprise, far north west side of Phoenix.

88 degrees... ain't hot... thats a nice day here... :D come back in the summer when its 110-115...:p

i was here last summer for two weeks. compared to the 40-50 degrees im use to this time of year in nc it is hot. getting a head start on my tan for the summer.

perk_1405 said:
i was here last summer for two weeks. compared to the 40-50 degrees im use to this time of year in nc it is hot. getting a head start on my tan for the summer.

Im just given you hell... :D

we went to a local car show saturday in mesa, there were som pretty nice cars. i didnt have my camera so no pics. were trying to find some entertainment for this evening. whats good

perk_1405 said:
we went to a local car show saturday in mesa, there were som pretty nice cars. i didnt have my camera so no pics. were trying to find some entertainment for this evening. whats good

For about $5 buck for 2.. you could go and ride our shiny new light-rail system till your hearts content.... :p

Actually its runs through downtown, part of tempe, and north phoenix, I think its a 20 mile run.. and should be able to find some nice places to check out along the way...

azpyroguy said:
For about $5 buck for 2.. you could go and ride our shiny new light-rail system till your hearts content.... :p

Actually its runs through downtown, part of tempe, and north phoenix, I think its a 20 mile run.. and should be able to find some nice places to check out along the way...

I actually took our lovely new light rail when Supercross came to town....:dontknow: Pretty impractical for most people imho as a normal way to commute. Money would have been much better spent on additional bus service. Our tax dollars at work....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back