Who is the tator of Northern Virginia?

seth said:
I am moving down from Connecticut down to to the Commonwealth in a couple of weeks and I need a good shop in northern va. I will be living out past leesburg. Any suggestions? Got real used to Chuck's level of service.

Also are the comp oil filters he uses hard to get? Should I buy a bunch before I move from him?

Ultimate Performance in Chantilly...Extremely expensive but their work is top notch. They installed my headers and bolted/balance my slicks for me.

The owner owns a drag team and the usual cars they work on includes Murcielagos...

550snakz,

I know Dynotuned Performance in Chesapeake (greenbriar) does a lot of the blown / turboed vehicles in the area...Also, MAS Racing Development has some really great guys and know their stuff- well known for their work on mustangs/cobras and have one of fastest, maybe THE fastest, cobra in the country....atleast last year-

I dont know of any who specialize in our trucks or Viper cars.....but I know the guys at Dynotuned have worked on other RAM SRT10s (maybe it was JRGND's ??)

JRGND, you have had a TON of stuff done, any ideas??

500snakz said:
Infidel, I am in VAB now. I have been looking for a good shop around here. Any suggestions?

Andrew---

I used to get fish from the guy at the crossroads in Gilberts Corner. I am most interested for now in whom to go to for oil changes. I just felt Chuck did more then just change oil and knew extra things to worry about. Only work I am doing on this is a custom flash, so any suggestions in the area for that would be perfect.

I am awaiting my delivery of my challenger, and that one I will heavily modify. I want a 11 sec chally.

Seth

Sharpimage said:
hey, i actually live real close to you seth. If you've heard of gilberts
corner i'm literally 10 mins from there.. Unfortunately from experience
i wouldn't actually recommend anyone in the area to work on your truck.
I've done all the work on my truck myself because of the horrible service
i got from the Leesburg dealership, Chantilly dealership, and various
other shops. I reciently had to get new rear tires and i literally stood
at the bay my truck was in and watched them work on my truck. If you
need to get something serious done that can't be "done" at home i would
suggest you go to winchester or farther out that way. If you have any
questions let me know maybe we can meet up sometime

Regards,

Andrew

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!