who lives in San Diego

Blaine@PSI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and just bought a red SRT10. They work at either a benz dealer or bmw dealer. ANyway I spoke with your dad last night at one of our local car shows. He just bought himself a new Ford GT supercar and his wife a new C6 Z06. He was talking to me about my truck and how he liked it and mentioned that his son just bought one. SO i figured I owuld post it up and find out who you are. by the way I live in Texas in the Clear Lake area.

I live in San Diego, have a red srt. But my dad doesn't own a FordGT (that I know about LOL). I might meet him one day since the San Diego Srt-10's are fairly limited.

-Red

That would be me, just bought it last weekend.

How's the GT look? I haven't even seen it yet

Where in SD area

Welcome and I hope you enjoy your truck.

From your Name I take it you are a chevy guy. I have one of those myself.

What part of San Diego are you in?

Live in Rancho Bernardo, work in Kearny Mesa

Haven't actually owned and Chevys with big block yet, but MouseMotor was taken when I picked a screenname for whatever years ago. So far I've owned a '69 Camaro convt 327, a '70 Z28\RS, and a 96 6spd Z28 convt. One day, when garage space permits, I WILL own a 66 or 67 BB 4 spd chevelle\malibu.

Good to have you here.

I have a 69 Chevelle myself with a rat but it is an auto. I break too many parts with a stick. It is a bracket car and is easier to dial with an auto. I love drag racing and can't wait to get something on the track. Hopefully it will be this year.

We will have to get together to meet some of the San Diego guys. I live in Fletcher Hills and Patrick lives in San Tee very close to me. There is another truck in our area. He signed on as JRSVipr. I have not had the pleasure of meeting him yet. Our community is growing as a very fast rate and it is so cool.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back