Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look familiar to anyone? Just curious.
167pn4m.jpg

Can I buy a vowel?

where is the cover and wing ???

and the OEM wheels...?
:dontknow:

VIN numbers track trucks down, through PM preferably ;)

Yep , VIN is a good place to start

where is the cover and wing ???

and the OEM wheels...?
:dontknow:

Not sure about the 06's but I know in early 05, Dodge had an issue with the cover manufacturer and instead of a cover they offered a cash allowance towards the price of the truck. My truck is missing the cover.

all 2006's came with the tonneau

I don't know what they did with the cover and wing. It has a nice grey spray in liner though.
This truck came from a Dodge dealership in TX. I bought it over the phone from CA. When I bought it I asked them to install the stock wing and cover. They said no problem, $2500. Ok sure. As it was getting ready to be shipped over here, I asked for pictures of the truck. They stuck on some aftermarket cover and wing.... Don't know if they thought they were pulling one over on me or what. Told them to take that junk off and refund the $2500. Then I found a stock cover and wing on ebay. So it's being shipped here now.
Luckily the stock rims got shipped with the truck. Going to powder coat them grey and get rid of these chrome things. Not my style...

Send me a vin and Ill send you a carfax thats the best I can do, no charge either :rock:

Send me a vin and Ill send you a carfax thats the best I can do, no charge either :rock:

I got the carfax, but thanks! Just thought there may be a chance the guy was on here. Oh well.

If you guys like the rims, I'll sell em to you cheap!

I have over 20k Viper Truck pictures, spent all night looking.... Found it

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back