Who wants an 06?

Should an 06 SRT-10 Ram be put on the VTCOA Main Banner?

• Yes, i think it would be a nice idea...

Votes: 57 56.4%
  • No, why would you want an 06 up there?

Votes: 44 43.6%

• Total voters
FATJACK said:
Could it be that 06's are just UGLY, especially the mineral grey 4-doors.:p :p
Yes sir, you are absolutely correct. :)

I'm only agreeing with you, cuz if Joy catches me mouthing off to you, I'll be in the dog house.:mad:

Lots of different opinions, but i still think we should be included. Its not like they'll have to change it again soon, cause there wont be another SRT-10 come out for a looooooonnnnggg time (if ever)...

I feel that the 06 models represent a rare and imortant part of Ram SRT-10 history, as unique as they are, all I'm asking is for one 06 model SRT-10 Ram to be placed somewhere in the banner, possibly the middle. I still meet people that have no clue they made them with the newer body style :dontknow:, when I tell people about the site, it would be great to see an 06 shining on that top banner as well...

FATJACK said:
Could it be that 06's are just UGLY, especially the mineral grey 4-doors.:p :p

Hey Watch It.... I Resemble that Remark :)

I haven't voted for One Simple Reason....

Which Truck do you Drop Off to ADD the 06...

The banner is what it is.....

Changing something just because you can is NOT a Good Reason... :) Just MHO

Da1Chief said:
Hey Watch It.... I Resemble that Remark :)

I haven't voted for One Simple Reason....

Which Truck do you Drop Off to ADD the 06...

The banner is what it is.....

Changing something just because you can is NOT a Good Reason... :) Just MHO
Just make the banner wider to allow one more truck. I would put a NR they seem to be quite sought after

trubuilt said:
Just make the banner wider to allow one more truck. I would put a NR they seem to be quite sought after

I agree. A nice NR would be great. Have to make the background different color though. Oh I know the white one is super rare but why no CE?

Oh and I vote NO on changing the center truck to a 06. The VCA one should always be in the middle. always.

The CE is third from the right, it's 10boom's 1 of 2

No Blue Stripes, one of the rarest of rare trucks

Psycho Mythic said:
I feel that the 06 models represent a rare and imortant part of Ram SRT-10 history, as unique as they are, all I'm asking is for one 06 model SRT-10 Ram to be placed somewhere in the banner, possibly the middle. I still meet people that have no clue they made them with the newer body style :dontknow:, when I tell people about the site, it would be great to see an 06 shining on that top banner as well...
I agree. Out of all the years, the '06 has the lowest production #'s. Adding a little to the rareness. I too, dont see the problem, with just one '06 in the banner. And the NR is a good idea. :)

Psycho Mythic said:
Sounds fair to me, I think an NR would greatly compliment the banner and satisfy everyone ;)

:dontknow:

too many no's to say.........everyone

Psycho Mythic said:
True indeed sir, I should say satisfy the majority ;)

That would be true in a democracy, however, JJPhoto has an all Rights Reserved on the Banner

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back