Who would run their truck around Sebring?

THEWELSHM

Supporting Member
Reaction score
As we are, well a club:dontknow: I think it may be fun, and I have done it . Start an event , which would include running our trucks at a Custom event around the Sebring RACE TRACK:rock:

Who would be up for it?:dontknow: the classes would be stock, modified etc?

let me know your thoughts?

thewelshm

THEWELSHM said:
As we are, well a club:dontknow: I think it may be fun, and I have done it . Start an event , which would include running our trucks at a Custom event around the Sebring RACE TRACK:rock:

Who would be up for it?:dontknow: the classes would be stock, modified etc?

let me know your thoughts?

thewelshm
Yes, but to far away:(

ok looking for names and owners, We would have to run this thru local club and approved instructors, I think I can pull this off! Ihave driven My truuck around the track, surprisingly they do quite well in the dry on the handling side. I see that most that post here do the 1/4 mile drag strips. With these beasts we should go for track events just to level the field? Well I was a rally driver 20 yrs ago Im up for it :D Who else?

thewelshm

WISH I WAS IN FLORIDA TO TAKE PART!!!
but sadly i am not there. i am planing on going to opening weekend next year at watkins glen raceway here in NY. these trucks were made to go on the track, just look at the brake blowers.

scoobert said:
WISH I WAS IN FLORIDA TO TAKE PART!!!
but sadly i am not there. i am planing on going to opening weekend next year at watkins glen raceway here in NY. these trucks were made to go on the track, just look at the brake blowers.
all of us in florida are glad ny is stuck with you

I know I'm gonna stink it up...... but what about a HEMI class if we an get a date I may be able to work it in and it would be awesome

raceram9 said:
I know I'm gonna stink it up...... but what about a HEMI class if we an get a date I may be able to work it in and it would be awesome

I will find out after the holidays what dates are available and post up, I dont think adding hemi's would be a problem:dontknow: as long as you promise to move over each time we lap em:D

thewelshm

scoobert said:
these trucks were made to go on the track, just look at the brake blowers.
not really...they suck....gotta change the fluid out, the pads, and the rotors...then it's "just ok"

welshmanizzle...

if i can make the date, consider me in....drag racing's for pissy's (jack):D :D

viperhauler said:
not really...they suck....gotta change the fluid out, the pads, and the rotors...then it's "just ok"

welshmanizzle...

if i can make the date, consider me in....drag racing's for pissy's (jack):D :D

You are right mate , cross drilled and dot 5 fluids will help for the guys on the brakes:D all the drivers will have it figured out:D By the way hope you can make it:congrats:

thewelshm

viperhauler said:
with the factory fluid...oem rotors, and ebc greens...

2 laps at gingerman.....toasted...came back after 5 and she looked like a bbq smoker.....
So did you find out what the other guy's were running?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back