whooda guessed

shorty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After church today I pulled up beside a new McLaren. Good looking wheels. Tooted the horn and gave him a thumbs up. :dontknow: He looked at me like I was from Mars. :dontknow: Old man (LOL, I'm 66) in his mid 50's with a 21 yr old blond bimbo ridding shotgun. :D 2 signal lights I tried to get him to at least goose it a little but no go. :( On the highway when the speed zone went from 65 to 60 he hit his break lights and slowed to 60 mph. :confused: Bet the blond thought, "I'm riding with an old man-----but he got money."

Oh well, he got the chick and the car and all I got is my 10. :rock::rock::rock:

Don't fret, U got the better deal!The blonde just eye candy, & he prolly has no clue about the car...

There's a guy near me that just shipped his Mclaren five states away to the NEAREST dealer just for service, says he may just tell them to keep it. He had a Corvette C7 for about two weeks, sold it because he was bored with it. He also just had his Ferrari 458 Italia in for "routine" service, that was a $4,500 bill including 4 hours of towing back/forth to the nearest dealer. No wonder the rich elite have car handlers, these cars are more high maintenance than any blonde bimbo!

what's funny is i saw one just today, as well... well, i've seen a couple in my town already, but i was driving my brother's 535is...

it was the MP412C835639375GHEISNDYUBV4:D

Definitely one of the stupidest exotic car names. It's right up there with the others and their Challenge Stradale LP-540 Super Trofeo Spyder Performante Edition.

Just because they have the $$$$ to buy a vehicle doesn't mean they know what to do with it. Just like the blonde beside him. It's just for looks.

I had a good experience with a McLaren owner back in Oct. I had recently purchased the truck, and took it over to show some of my buddies at the local parts house. The parking lot has 2 lanes out, and I was in the right lane and a blue McLaren pulled up next to me in the left lane. I looked over and gave him a honk and a thumbs up. He gave me a thumbs up back and yelled over "thanks." I then told him it made my day to see his car. He replied "Thanks, I love this car!" So I told him he'd be crazy not to love it! He laughed, and said "nice truck, does that have the Viper motor in it?" So I told him "Yup," and by then the light had turned green so we waved and he went off to the left and I went off to the right. :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back