Who's it gonna be?

OCBob

VIPER POWERED
Reaction score
McCain has made his choice, who you think it's gonna be? Who do you hope to see?

Watch and see, he's gonna go with Pawlenty, who I admit I don't know much about at this point.

Hutch, Romney or Lieberman....

I would like to see Lieberman just because he is more libertarian, but who knows...

I'd vote for any other them for Pres over whats out there...

Bill Clinton's speech was a farce last night... He didn't believe one thing he said...

TREKER said:
Hutch, Romney or Lieberman....

I would like to see Lieberman just because he is more libertarian, but who knows...

I'd vote for any other them for Pres over whats out there...

Bill Clinton's speech was a farce last night... He didn't believe one thing he said...
That's the problem with all politicians these days....None of them do including your buddy Paul ;) :D

TheSickness said:
That's the problem with all politicians these days....None of them do including your buddy Paul ;) :D

That I respectfully must disagree with you on... I know you are kidding but Ron Paul to me has been quite honest and genuine. He has not flip flopped on an issue, ever.....

Jesse Ventura said he wished each election an option for none of the above would be on the ticket. It would be amazing to see the numbers on voter apathy other than laziness.

TREKER said:
That I respectfully must disagree with you on... I know you are kidding but Ron Paul to me has been quite honest and genuine. He has not flip flopped on an issue, ever.....

Jesse Ventura said he wished each election an option for none of the above would be on the ticket. It would be amazing to see the numbers on voter apathy other than laziness.
Won't work Scott.....Florida would tbe thrown into chaos with one more thing on a ballot ;) :D

OCBob said:
You know, I think I'm just gonna go ahead and vote for Bartlett again. It seemed like he did a good job. heheheheheh
Is James still his running mate :confused: Those dudes are old as Hell by now but prolly still younger then McCain :p

I'm liking Charlie Crist. :dontknow: Romney is a stooge, and I hope he doesn't pick Giuliani, for God's sake. :eek: Lieberman wouldn't be bad, but he sure is annoying to listen too. :p

Black1 said:
I'm liking Charlie Crist. :dontknow: Romney is a stooge, and I hope he doesn't pick Giuliani, for God's sake. :eek: Lieberman wouldn't be bad, but he sure is annoying to listen too. :p
Roseanne Barr :marchmellow:

Sarah Palin (R-AK), current Governor of Alaska, is the pick! :rock: Didn't even think about her, but she has a A+ rating from the NRA. :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin

Pretty hot too! :p

Palin1.JPG

Yep!

Just got through reading alot about her. A no BS kind of person, I like that

Question the choice as it negates the Republican party argument regarding BO's experience. While having a female may be an attempt to court former Clinton supporters and counter the diversity issue, is this person ready to take the reins as President if needed? VP debates should be interesting.

His trophy wife would never let him pick a hot chick hehehe.

I think he really needs to pick someone that folks can see as being president. He's no spring chicken, and I think there is some legitimate concern about his age and his ability to stay healthy.

SRTINCT said:
Question the choice as it negates the Republican party argument regarding BO's experience. While having a female may be an attempt to court former Clinton supporters and counter the diversity issue, is this person ready to take the reins as President if needed? VP debates should be interesting.

At least she has two years of EXECUTIVE experience.... That's still leaps-and-bounds more than BHO. :eek: And OF COURSE, it's a attempt to get Clinton supporters. ;)

Last edited:
OCBob said:
His trophy wife would never let him pick a hot chick hehehe.

I think he really needs to pick someone that folks can see as being president. He's no spring chicken, and I think there is some legitimate concern about his age and his ability to stay healthy.

Cindy must have been taking a nap.... Sarah is the pick. :eek: ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back