Whos this ?? 1000hp? crazy set up..

SRT10VENOMOUS

1800HP Club. And climbing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=538072

Well my car made over 1000 and is here and right now I picked this up and am breaking in the new 522ci motor. Hasn't hit the dyno yet but should be over 1000rwhp when its all said and done... Truck is my brother's by they way.:beer:
090.jpg

091.jpg

089.jpg

094.jpg

086.jpg

087.jpg

088.jpg

092.jpg

093.jpg

probably some goofballs in SC:D

I bet the engine was built by pro line, and everything has changed since it came from x #%$#

I bet he would have one or two things to say about the end result and the wording on the valve covers;)

Stinker said:
probably some goofballs in SC:D

I bet the engine was built by pro line, and everything has changed since it came from x #%$#

I bet he would have one or two things to say about the end result and the wording on the valve covers;)

What he said. I think that's PimpDaddy1's truck.

labontecsi said:
What he said. I think that's PimpDaddy1's truck.
it is later on in the thread he showed a pic of joe's camaro and viper

I saw that over at SVTP, very nice truck! WOnder what he has run in the 1/4??

I would hope the bottom has been built. I guess he'll find out soon enough.

brokenarrow184 said:
I saw that over at SVTP, very nice truck! WOnder what he has run in the 1/4??

I believe the truck's maiden voyage will be at the Macon GTG. Joe is a patient man.

the motor was built by proline in ga, good for an easy 1800+hp, fully built.

Tranny is also fully built.

Rear axle is one of mine, a detroit locker dana 60

the entire truck had to be rewired from what I understand as well as the complete paxtn and nox set up.

the truck is being tuned in Ga now.

and should be able to make a run at the macon GTG

an you'll have to ask Scrambler the rest of the story, but I think it took over a year and half to get the paxton installed:dontknow:

Black1 said:
The install looks shoddy as hell.

I'd be embarrassed to open the hood on that thing.:puke:

What a waste of time with the air-air intercooler too. I'll bet my AIT's will be 20 degrees cooler, and I'm ditching the intercooler's water cooling radiator!;)

Ram From Hell said:
I'd be embarrassed to open the hood on that thing.:puke:

What a waste of time with the air-air intercooler too. I'll bet my AIT's will be 20 degrees cooler, and I'm ditching the intercooler's water cooling radiator!;)
:D :D :D :D :D

Lets play nice now boys:argh: ...............the man has had a hell of a time with the build, can't waitto see it hit the track:congrats:

His truck was put together by an x vendor, I would be willing to bet it would look top notch today:rock:

Scrambler is to picky of a guy after seeing his SS to let it alone:rock:

Stinker said:
....I would be willing to bet it would look top notch today:rock:

Scrambler is to picky of a guy after seeing his SS to let it alone:rock:

I would hope so... with all the (I'm sure) time and money involved.... Those pictures looked like a 15yo put it together. :( :eek: :( :dontknow: (take that back.... I was 15 when I re-built my first car.... and it looked MUCH better than that. :puke: )

Black1 said:
I would hope so... with all the (I'm sure) time and money involved.... Those pictures looked like a 15yo put it together. :( :eek: :( :dontknow: (take that back.... I was 15 when I re-built my first car.... and it looked MUCH better than that. :puke: )
LOLOL I aint saying nuttin, I will let Scrambler answer those alligations:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back