Who's truck @ breakaway?

Yeah, that must have been GMAN...maybe he could shed some light on this mystery. These guys are definitely local to PC area.

I didn't know Muranos had a tranny like that. :dontknow: :dontknow: I guess I'm not up on rice performance knowledge. :bebored:

I drove a 08 Maxima with a trans like that and hate it. I love to feel gears shift! And tires chirp in second!:burnout:

EMT/SRT said:
I drove a 08 Maxima with a trans like that and hate it. I love to feel gears shift! And tires chirp in second!:burnout:

I've never drove a car with a tranny like that, but I have driven fourwheelers with that set-up. I assume it's a similar design. I call them "slipomatics"! :thumpdown:

I'm like you, I like to hear the engine tone change and tires screaching. I am also a little more partial to manual trannys as well....like to have full control of the shift points. Hmmm....does that make me a control freak??! :D

That is the CVT, constant variable transmission. I test drove a Surano for the wife and passed on it because of the feeling of a clutch slipping all the time was told most people don't mind it.

Hated it, but they are definitely not as quick as an RC1

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back