whose ride is this

looks like some country dudes truck! the engine bay is a mess with the airhorns and all the wiring everywhere and i dont even want to get started on the roll bar type thing in the bed....im hoping thats just sitting inside and can easily be removed!

Black1 said:
Now THAT's some funny shit right there... I don't care who ya are. :eek: :D :D :D

I'm surprised it doesn't have stacks or side-pipes. :rolleyes:
Yep that was a pretty good comeback:rock: :rock:
Dom sometimes you push it, but man you do throw a few good ones out there sometimes.

Thats a pretty pimped out trailer park he has a garage too. . Wonder if the garage has wheels too?

What a redneck, I would be willing to bet that horn has given a heart attack or two.

Judging by the number and length of those horns, they have to play "La Cucaracha".

He probably added a that roll bar after watching the video of the red 10 flipping over after a burn out.

NorCal SRT-10 said:
Judging by the number and length of those horns, they have to play "La Cucaracha".

He probably added a that roll bar after watching the video of the red 10 flipping over after a burn out.

What video?:dontknow:

:D

You can probablly get it cheap and resurect it:confused: :p save it from the ignorant:rock: :elefant: :elefant:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back