WHT VIPR?

amoparman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, here is my coming home from the NATS story...
We have about an hour left on our 9 hour drive home and are just coming into Richmond VA. I'm eating a bad of oreo's and just cruising along. The wife reads out this license plate, WHT VIPR. My ears perk up and I look up the road a bit and see a black Lightning cruising along in the middle lane. I'm like this is so on!:D I mean really, he's advertising, right? So I run up next to him. He's not looking over, kind of obviously ignoring me. So I think, he must not have seen me. So I downshift to 4th, nail it a bit and pull ahead about a truck length. NO WAY he could not have seen me now. I'm waiting for him and the next thing I know hes crossing two lanes and making the next exit!:mad: Almost didn't make it he had to slow down so much. Guess he really wasn't ready to back up his plates claim:D

Stretch

Yea sometimes its tempting to play around. On the way back from the nats
I was playing cat and mouse with a Shelby Cobra.It really is amazing what this blower adds to the truck!

Steve.

Along with the boost produced by the Roe comes a constant shot of testosterone, that just cannot be denied.:burnout:

Prof said:
Along with the boost produced by the Roe comes a constant shot of testosterone, that just cannot be denied.:burnout:

Maybe we can try some that stuff too in the Meth mix:D :elefant: :elefant:

amoparman said:
So, here is my coming home from the NATS story...
We have about an hour left on our 9 hour drive home and are just coming into Richmond VA. I'm eating a bad of oreo's and just cruising along. The wife reads out this license plate, WHT VIPR. My ears perk up and I look up the road a bit and see a black Lightning cruising along in the middle lane. I'm like this is so on!:D I mean really, he's advertising, right? So I run up next to him. He's not looking over, kind of obviously ignoring me. So I think, he must not have seen me. So I downshift to 4th, nail it a bit and pull ahead about a truck length. NO WAY he could not have seen me now. I'm waiting for him and the next thing I know hes crossing two lanes and making the next exit!:mad: Almost didn't make it he had to slow down so much. Guess he really wasn't ready to back up his plates claim:D

Stretch
i never get challenged by the lightnings...... it's the ricers that always want to learn the hard way......:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back