Why are there so many SRT-8's in Myrtle Beach?

sealalot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm living down here on the Grand Strand until sometime in April, and I've gotta say there's more SRT-8 Chargers here than I've ever seen in my life. They're as common as a Chevy Cavalier in Pittsburgh. Every time I drive up and down 17 I see at least 2 or 3. I can't wait to run one, but the traffic is always way too congested.

i see a ton here in wilm too. only 45 min from myrtle, they are pretty quick to. you need to catch one out there on hyw 31 that would be fun

If you run him start at 45-50mph roll..he will be in the bottom of 2nd gear so you might have a chance......even better would be 25-30mph if he has had the TCM TSB done...dang update wont let him downshift into 1st at any speed above 25mph (1st runs out at about 45) so he is stuck in 2nd and is gonna bog down till about 60.....that update was the worst thing I did when I owned an SRT8...

bigike said:
STUPID F'N TSB TRANNY NANNY BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! iT STOLE MY FUN!

If you had that TSB done you can replace the TCM with an older software version...Jeff at the Mopar Super Center had a few left a couple months age....If I were you I would get one..once their gone they are gone...here is a link to contact him..

http://www.srtconnection.com/forums/showthread.php?t=611

bigike said:
He lives 3.5 miles away from me.

What happened i dont remember? was it a JH kind of deal?

He took money for engine builds that never happened....parts were not returned...I dont want to bring all of it but you can go to the LX forums and read some very heated threads....it even came to physical fights and threats..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back