Why do I get this message? Never did before.

Mopar Steve

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mopar Steve, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

What are you trying to view?

You probably need 50 posts, that is the minimum for some pages, like classifieds and PM's

J will chime in I'm sure

Also if you try to view the DIY section you won't have access unless you are a supporting member.

Yep, the question would be... What did you click on?

Home Page is the issue.

I have stored in my favorites the direct link to the Home page. It shows all the latest posts and I check it often, some times several times a day.

It has always gone directly there and I could see the most recent 10 or so posts and now it says I am not authorized for that page.

It has worked fine since I joined.

Did I piss some one off?:dontknow:

I am experiencing the same problem. It started happening last night.

Could you post the link your using, I can't duplicate it

There are lots of issues with the homepage. For example, if I click on "Active Threads" then select any of the the time frames, I get an error message. It has been this way since I signed up. I blame Stewart.

There are lots of issues with the homepage. For example, if I click on "Active Threads" then select any of the the time frames, I get an error message. It has been this way since I signed up. I blame Stewart.

Stewart takes a lot of blame here, I'm not 100% this is on him.....yet!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back