Why Females Should Probably Not Drag Race

Pretty sad that people who obviously have no idea what they are talking about post videos like this. It has nothing to do with gender.

Shit happens. Gender does not factor into it in some cases.

If she had not been qualified to drive a car of that level of performance, she wouldn't have the licensed to do so.

I noticed something looks like its spraying out from the engine?You can see it right behind the front wheel and then really see it when the car lifts!! Catastrophic failure IMO!! Could happen to anyone for sure,just shi^&y luck!!

Yellow venom said:
I noticed something looks like its spraying out from the engine?You can see it right behind the front wheel and then really see it when the car lifts!! Catastrophic failure IMO!! Could happen to anyone for sure,just shi^&y luck!!

Yep, looks like it oiled down the track on the left side. Those OPS cars are awesome.

Obviously gender had nothing to do with it...it was just purely for entertainment...no need to get panties in a bunch...

Yellow venom said:

yep. some kind of juice:dontknow:

so that would be who built the car???

not if ya got an iny or an outy:rock:

Yellow venom said:

Looked at the video again and you are correct there is something (looks like coolant) spraying out. There is no way to get out of the throttle fast enough to change the outcome.

I hate to see cars crash, damage to the driver is always possible and the time, effort and money lost is just a shame. It really bothers me when I hear people cheering when the wall get smacked.

I don't think that the terminology "panties in a wad" does anything but make the writer appear juvenile, the words could be better chosen.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back