Why Old Men

shorty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
taking blood thinner, blood pressure and afib medicine should not replace the serpentine belt on our trucks. Doesn't hurt just looks crappy like an old man. Duh. Oh well, got it fixed and Scott was right, stopped the whine I thought was the power steering pump. All's well that ends well.

Attachments

• IMG_1968.JPG
    IMG_1968.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 111
  • IMG_1969.jpg
    IMG_1969.jpg
    639.1 KB · Views: 114
You look like you were in a fight with the belt and the belt won.

You look like you were in a fight with the belt and the belt won.

Nah, with this blood thinner (Eliquis) I can brush the corner of the desk and cause a bruise. In fact I can take my fingernail, scrap my arm and draw blood. Some part of growing ole ain't so fun but the meds keep me alive to race a stang another day so all is ok with me. :burnout: I tell the grandkids is just another misplace hickey. :D

I get the same shit just not as bad (thank God). Blackened my eye drying my hair with a towel. If I work on the 10 or JD I look beat up.

Just tell everyone there tats.

Oh crapola, my kids would have my neck if I did that. After my preaching to them about tats I probable would be covered from head to toe with bruises. I have an in-law that is worth many, many millions (more than I can count). He told his 4 kids if anyone of them got a tat he would write them out of his will. One boy plays in a rock band and is the only member that has zero ink. After he croaks they all will probably head to the tattoo parlor before the funeral. Nope, i I'm sticking with my story----thin skin, thin blood and hands just too large to be messing around in tight places. Probably a little spastic thrown in. :D

I have the same problem shorty. I put on long sleeves and a jacket to work on anything. The mind is still young but the body, not so much.:(

My wife suggested that but I didn't pay attention. DUH Will wear long sleeves next time and see if that helps. Thanks for the advice. :rock:

damn, my wife is only 35 and she bruise like that so easily because of her blood thinners. we get looks from people like i beat her all the time. we have 3 young sons so my wife ruff house with them a lot lol.

mad props to all the "old guys" putting in work!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back