Why so Crazy?

Wifey said:
Those verses are about the decieved, ( the ones that worship the rider on the first white horse, the only unforgivable sin) AKA Lucifer.
When the 2nd rider on a white horse ( Jesus) come those who worshiped the Beast ( rider on first white horse) that were decieved by the Beast crawl into caves praying for the mountains / caves to fall upon them for they know they have been decieved ( commited the only unforgivable sin)and worshipped the Beast. :eek:

Uh-huh..........

We're ALL deceived....

D

things are crazy cause alot of folks are unemployed and dont have anything else to do.. Im telling you, when people were out racing trucks things were alot better. I'm being held back at the moment due to no job, but once I do you better believe I will be back on the romp again

FerrariTruck said:
things are crazy cause alot of folks are unemployed and dont have anything else to do.. Im telling you, when people were out racing trucks things were alot better. I'm being held back at the moment due to no job, but once I do you better believe I will be back on the romp again
Not one of these I hope:dontknow: :confused: :itsme: :D

http://rompgame.com/

LoveThisTruck said:
Families fight and bicker sometimes... it happens:dontknow: I think for how many members we have from all different backrounds, we do fairly well. We'd do better if it wasn't for all thr political BS, but that's the world we live in today.

The thing with the vendors... I think we all saw that coming. Some members are loyal to certain vendors, and there's nothing wrong with that. I buy just about everything from Tony. When vendors come out with products that are similar to other vendors products... it's natural for some people to get heated.

I didn't see where somebody said they hope somebody's truck blows up:confused: Unless you're talking about me and Sanqueen messing around... I hope not. Steve knows I would never wish something like that on him. My tranny is blown to hell:eek: You can talk shit, and I won't take offense... but I will come back at ya:D It's all in good fun.

We're gonna get into it with each other from time to time, no way to avoid that. I'm sure the added stress from the shitty economy and all the political stuff doesn't help with that, but 99% of the time it blows over and everybody remains friends:itsme:

Long live the VTCoA:rock: :rock: :rock:
I dont want your shit to blow up. But it could stay broke for a while longer. Seriously, how often can I say that my truck will whoop yours and be telling the truth? :D :aetsch:

griff why dont you just come out and say that it was me grow a sack man.....everything you said that some one said or did was something that i said or did ....if you have a problem with me dont pussy foot around ....just say it ...be a man

after last nite, all the reasons why, became unimportant

Thanks Jack ;)

What I have a problem with is how most people these days don't take responsibility for their actions. It seems as though it is NEVER their fault. It is ALWAYS someone's or something's fault, never theirs. It is the current state of the nation, it is my boss, it is my bills, it is the kids, etc... All those excuses are simply BS or for those who prefer Bovine Feces.

Everyone needs to take responsibility for their actions and how they interact with others. If I do something it is MY choice to do so and I alone am responsible regardless of any outside influence.

I am responsible for myself and my actions. I am responsible for the damage I do or create.

Remember: Do unto others as you would have done unto you. (Not getting religious, it is just simply a Great Rule to Live By)

505'sFastestViper. said:
griff why dont you just come out and say that it was me grow a sack man.....everything you said that some one said or did was something that i said or did ....if you have a problem with me dont pussy foot around ....just say it ...be a man

Dom it is you.

And it is me.

And it is a lot of us who in the heat of a moment engage our fingers without engaging our brains. One of the things in this age of instant long distant communication without true dialogue...is that we all need to engage our brains and think just a little before we press "Submit Reply"...

One of the issues that we face today is that few check their posted comments, and fewer even think about what they are inputting before they hit send.

This issue is not just an internet syndrome, it is one of the things that we all struggle with day to day...we are in a stressed life, and our desire to strikeout in response to anything that tends to rub us the wrong way is epidemic.

I am trying to do better, I am a recovering street racer, a recovering moral scold, and a recovering lecher...not making a lot of progress on the latter.

505'sFastestViper. said:
Dom you know its you, we all know it's you. so why dont you grow a sack, be a man as you put it and do the right thing.

Prof said:

One of the issues that we face today is that few check their posted comments, and fewer even think about what they are inputting before they hit send.

I would love it if more people checked their posts before submitting them. That way, I wouldn't have to learn a combination of Pig-Latin, Portuguese (in Greek), and Ebonics.... while standing on my head... to read them. :dontknow: :eek: :D :D :D

But, I digress. :p

Black1 said:
I would love it if more people checked their posts before submitting them. That way, I wouldn't have to learn a combination of Pig-Latin, Portuguese (in Greek), and Ebonics.... while standing on my head... to read them. :dontknow: :eek: :D :D :D

But, I digress. :p

A post that makes a teachers heart beat stronger! Thanks.

You should see some of the email I get from students! I am getting to the point that I just return their messages with the response: "Incomprehensible".

We all know its you, you flaming homo, Now shut up and go dig your self back in that hole..

505'sFastestViper. said:

From my side i feel like ive been pooled in to the assholes just because im a newbi... i think when people start problems its easy to say your opinion dosent count because your new.. i probably cant ever make it to a gtg my work and family also im 1500 mile away it makes it hard. But am i not one of the group because i cant be there. I myself havent been posting at all as much ever since the vendor thing.. Tony hasent be joking around at all and when i can on here he was the first one that was friendly to me ... but i quess thats the way it goes

hcetzneb said:
From my side i feel like ive been pooled in to the assholes just because im a newbi... i think when people start problems its easy to say your opinion dosent count because your new.. i probably cant ever make it to a gtg my work and family also im 1500 mile away it makes it hard. But am i not one of the group because i cant be there. I myself havent been posting at all as much ever since the vendor thing.. Tony hasent be joking around at all and when i can on here he was the first one that was friendly to me ... but i quess thats the way it goes
Hey bud don't feel that way! There are a lot of good people here!

IH8CHVYS said:
Hey bud don't feel that way! There are a lot of good people here!
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Dom you are a POS! You allways seem to be the one causing trouble! You have crossed the line to many times but yet are still here, not sure why but you are! Remember the 1000 dollar bounty you put out there for me, remember the shit said to Denise,Eddie,Tony shit the list could go on forever! Just remember you won't spend your entire life pitching sooner or later you'll have to start catching!
Ernie
770-616-6097

hcetzneb said:

Hey Bud!

There is a lot of stuff to chat about and just because a thread has a lot of traffic doesn't mean it's the place to be. I don't think there is a one of us here that has been friendly to everyone that has ever posted and people like myself have probably pissed off more people than we (I) know.

You figure all the years I've been here, maybe the last six months I have some posts and threads that can be considered contributory and not just nonsense.

But here it is in a nutshell for me

It seems like in todays times we don't spend as much time getting to know each other and spend more time just reacting to what we read. In the good ole days, we talked about every subject under the sun, not so much any more. Get to know your fellow VTCoA Members, they truly are a great bunch of folks,

We have the select few that want to be the Howard Sterns of the forums, that's OK, let them. The worst thing you can do to one of them is not respond to there post, it will drive them crazy

Have a Great Day
Kick off your shoes and have some fun

VJ

What ? You mean to tell me there are younger people on here:mad: ... Damn and I thought this was an Old foggy club....:D :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

ViperJeff said:
Hey Bud!

There is a lot of stuff to chat about and just because a thread has a lot of traffic doesn't mean it's the place to be. I don't think there is a one of us here that has been friendly to everyone that has ever posted and people like myself have probably pissed off more people than we (I) know.

You figure all the years I've been here, maybe the last six months I have some posts and threads that can be considered contributory and not just nonsense.

But here it is in a nutshell for me

It seems like in todays times we don't spend as much time getting to know each other and spend more time just reacting to what we read. In the good ole days, we talked about every subject under the sun, not so much any more. Get to know your fellow VTCoA Members, they truly are a great bunch of folks,

We have the select few that want to be the Howard Sterns of the forums, that's OK, let them. The worst thing you can do to one of them is not respond to there post, it will drive them crazy

Have a Great Day
Kick off your shoes and have some fun

VJ

Thanks Jeff..... Alot of the older members have keeped me coming back its a very tight nit community here... I guess its just better to ignore right.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back