Why the Press is the real Enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.

iraqivet01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Giap's memoirs... (Gen. Giap was a very famous and knowledgeable General in
the North Vietnamese Army.)

General Giap has published his memoirs and confirmed what most Americans knew. The Vietnam war was not lost in Vietnam -- it was lost at home. The exact same slippery slope, sponsored by the Dems and the US media, is currently well underway. It exposes the enormous power of a biased media (the Dems could never do it alone) to cut out the heart and will of the American public.

General Giap was a brilliant, highly respected leader of the North Vietnam military. The following quote is from his memoirs currently found in the Vietnam war memorial in Hanoi :

"What we still don't understand is why you Americans stopped the bombing of Hanoi . You had us on the ropes. If you had pressed us a little harder, j ust for another day or two, we were ready to surrender! It was the same at the battles of TET. You defeated us! We knew it, and we thought you knew it. But we were elated to notice your media was definitely helping us. They were causing more disruption in America than we could in the battlefields. We were ready to surrender. You had won!"

A truism worthy of note: Do not fear the enemy, for they can take only your life. Fear the media far more, for they will destroy your honour

I would like to add...not contradict...

Fear the society that does not have a free Fifth Estate even more.

The media is a thorn in the side of government, and thank God for that. While is can be a contentious relationship, it is necessary to balance the power of an ill advised administration...

Just ask anyone who has lived in a society where the press only does the bidding of the administration. A press that has an ulterior motive is as subversive as a traitor in the midst of decision making bodies. But the absence of an auditor makes the abuse of power effortless.

How many examples have we seen in just the past three months...too many to count.

Prof said:
I would like to add...not contradict...

Fear the society that does not have a free Fifth Estate even more.

The media is a thorn in the side of government, and thank God for that. While is can be a contentious relationship, it is necessary to balance the power of an ill advised administration...

Just ask anyone who has lived in a society where the press only does the bidding of the administration. A press that has an ulterior motive is as subversive as a traitor in the midst of decision making bodies. But the absence of an auditor makes the abuse of power effortless.

How many examples have we seen in just the past three months...too many to count.
Sorry I dont see it that way,the press is in bed with the liberal democratic party,thats why we did not win in Nam,and yes the press does the bidding of the liberals,the press does not show the headway made in Iraq only the defeats,just like Nam.

I support the troops and the war.... I just think we should have overwhelmed them with greater numbers from the outset....this thing would be over by now....

I also support freedom of the press. Why isn't the press telling the truth about the recent successes that have been acheived by the surge....? Becuase the press is made up of hardcore lefty scumbags who couldn't lie straight in their own graves.

We expect politicians to lie... That's their nature. But when the press lies even more frequently than the politicians.... well, I say "get a rope".....

Good morning to you all...............

Tell the truth today. It'll set you apart from 99% of the rest'a humanity.

D

Django said:
I support the troops and the war.... I just think we should have overwhelmed them with greater numbers from the outset....this thing would be over by now....

I also support freedom of the press. Why isn't the press telling the truth about the recent successes that have been acheived by the surge....? Becuase the press is made up of hardcore lefty scumbags who couldn't lie straight in their own graves.

We expect politicians to lie... That's their nature. But when the press lies even more frequently than the politicians.... well, I say "get a rope".....

Good morning to you all...............

Tell the truth today. It'll set you apart from 99% of the rest'a humanity.

D
as always you said it better then I could Tim.:rock: :rock: :rock:

Whats wrong and who do we blame sells

The truth is inconsequential

VJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back