Wich Headers?

The mopars look amazing! I recently had 3 sets of them but sold them all. If I was going to buy I would get B&Bs or Belangers, leaning more towards Belangers because of their proven power output.

Belangers for price and performance, his tri-y design make more sense as far as scavenging cylinder exhaust.

Mopars are nice but they only have a 2 1/2 collector.
B&B are nice and expensive but need to be modded and persuaded to fit right.
Belangers are a direct fit and have a lifetime warranty on ths coating as long as your the original buyer

I have to agree with Mopar-or-no-car on this one. I doesn't hurt that both B&B (Billy Boat) & Belangers are here in Phoenix & we don't have to pay shipping.

I have B&B with B&B catless mids. I like them. Got a killer deal on them used from a forum member that was too good to pass up. I have no experience with the other brands. If installing yourself and they aren't brand new be prepared for some massaging to get them to line up but otherwise they go right in. They also don't clear the steering rack so be prepared to do some trimming on the steering rack. All minor stuff. But I like them.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back