Wickedlasers New 'Lightsaber'

That's fantastic.... a bunch of drunk guys setting each other on fire. :rolleyes:

..... Wait, we never needed technology to help us do that in the past. :dontknow: :eek: :D :D :D

Black1 said:
That's fantastic.... a bunch of drunk guys setting each other on fire. :rolleyes:

..... Wait, we never needed technology to help us do that in the past. :dontknow: :eek: :D :D :D

Well, that should pretty much eliminate DUI's then

cool, I can get ANOTHER lazer for next years GTG :D

Just saw this. I have to say it would be perfect for self defense. just think, some fool comes at you with a knife, and you whip out your lazer and blind him! better then a gun, its non lethal and unregulated. i could carry it in my car for self defense from sate to state.

joemags54 said:
Not sure if it will ever replace the simple baseball bat.:rock: But it's real cool.

can you hit someone outside your car, thru the drivers window with a ball bat without breaking the glass?

scoobert said:
can you hit someone outside your car, thru the drivers window with a ball bat without breaking the glass?
You'll put your eye out. Might the laser reflect off the glass and you'll set your face on fire?

Just a serious note. Looking at some lasers without special glasses can harm your eyes. This is just looking at the beam, not even directly shining it at someone. Sorta like looking at someone welding.

wesalbert said:
Just a serious note. Looking at some lasers without special glasses can harm your eyes. This is just looking at the beam, not even directly shining it at someone. Sorta like looking at someone welding.
The article says that the laser comes with a pair of special glasses so you won't blind yourself. Plus all the warnings that come with it that nobody will read.
You may even need to sign a release to get one.

No one will use the glasses.

I think I am going to order one of these on Friday :D

So I ordered mine weeks ago. Supposedly they shipped on the 15th. We'll see. The company is getting a really bad rap on FB and forums for poor customer service. Not responding to peoples emails and phone calls.
I have ordered from Wicked Lasers before. It will come, eventually.
After the Lucas films letter and the media this thing was getting, they added a few safety features to it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back