Wife passes a OLD man in blk SRT-10

bigike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my wife is driving my beautiful wonderful prized red bucket of 6000 pound sweetness.................................. (i love this truck) So she's at Harwin and Beltway 8 and she sees a blk RC.

She sees that it is a really really really i mean really old man driving, so she immediately thinks its IRONMAN! LOL:rock: (to her defense we all would've made the same mistake) HAHAHAHAHa

No bs he's a aged fellow, so she pulls along side him and says nice truck. I says NO IT ISN'T I HATE THIS PIECE OF ##$@. My wife asks why and he tells her, they said it had 500 hp and it's slow!

So she tells him to get a computer and other stuff that I've got on the red one. Then had a long convo, talking bout where i get my work done, she told him i do it, and thankfully didn't offer my services as my time home is super precious to me these days.

SO SHE TOLD HIM OF THE VTCOA AND IF YOU MADE IT HERE HELLO OLD MAN, MY WIFE MET ON THE STREET TODAY! that is diffenatly IronMan!:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Why is it that people do not understand HP to weight ratio.... It is over 5K pounds, of course it will not "feel" like 500HP.

Oh, if you are here, I will not call you old, just seasoned.

TNVIPER said:
Heck, our trucks are faster than most cars that weigh 1500LBs less..:D

Depends who's behind the wheel. Some that have close to 1000hp are still slow. Say, like chub.... ;)

was not this old man lol ,,,:Dif it was me she would not have been able to pass me in that red rust bucket of yours lol hahahaha

After reading that story I was saying to myself, "Now that definately COULDN'T be IronHEAD James..." He would NEVER have told your wife black is slow.. Not to someone driving red..:D

Hello old fart, your in good company here.

Just remember it's not the age, it's the mileage.:beer:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back