Will be NEWB, S.C!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khankn32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going to pick up a a Viper truck (2door) this sunday!!!!:D Will post ASAP when I have it! Had a couple question, for the crew cab whats the total towing for it? I know for the douple cab its 7,500 I believe? Only thing I'll be towing is a little inclose trailer (maybe 10 ft) Once in a blue moon. Also any aftermarket mods for it to make it tow more? Thanks for looking and hopefully I'm not buggin noone. Thanks again!!!:rock:

Welcome to the club....cant remember the tow ratings for the QC but Dodge does not recommend towing with the reg cab....though some here do w/o issue.

-

FATJACK said:
Towing like you want to do will be no problem.

WELCOME to the RBC, where bouts in SC???

Rock Hill S.C! :D Sweet so towing isnt a bad issue for me! Also aftermarker parts, exhuast, intake. Whats a good combo?! Or what do you guys have?! Thanks all for your welcome and replys! I'm from Clublexus.com Wil post pix of my ride. Thanks again!!!

-

Hey guys also wanted to know, are there meets round here (S.C)? And what kind of fluid you guys use (oil, power steering, Tranny)? I like royal purple oil. I know its a lot of question for my 1st day :D. thanks again!

dont worry about questions, and I am only about 45 minutes from ya:D

We are gettting the new GTG's finalized sunday in Macon, welcome to the club :rock: :rock:

Khankn32 said:
Going to pick up a a Viper truck (2door) this sunday!!!!:D Will post ASAP when I have it! Had a couple question, for the crew cab whats the total towing for it? I know for the douple cab its 7,500 I believe? Only thing I'll be towing is a little inclose trailer (maybe 10 ft) Once in a blue moon. Also any aftermarket mods for it to make it tow more? Thanks for looking and hopefully I'm not buggin noone. Thanks again!!!:rock:
owners manual gives all tow specs,asylum welcome enjoy:rock: :D

Stinker said:
dont worry about questions, and I am only about 45 minutes from ya:D

We are gettting the new GTG's finalized sunday in Macon, welcome to the club :rock: :rock:
hein a lucky sumbitch to be so close,looks like the mod bug is alive and well:D

andrew heywood said:
owners manual gives all tow specs,asylum welcome enjoy:rock: :D
see...finally somebody admits it!!!....the (or at least my) 05 rc manual says nothing about not towing...just to follow the manufacturers towing recommendations....oh and welcome from TR...and i tow my 4k lb. enclosed trailer almost weekly...she's my mule!

Welcome to the club. I'm in Jefferson, SC. Just south of Pageland. There's lots of us in the greater Charlotte area. We get together a few times a year. If you have any questions, we're here for you. Stinker can get you almost any part you need, and FastFood(in Concord) or I can help with most installs. You're lucky to have some of the best performance shops in the country in your backyard, Underground Racing and CIN Motorsports.

Welcome:rock: There are a number of exhaust combos to choose from. I have Bellanger headers and mids with magnaflow.... sounds good to me:D Stinker can hook you up with whatever you need:burnout:

-

Heres a pix of me and my brothers car, Hope ya like!
DSC00119.jpg

From clublexus.com and CherokeeSRT8.com!

-

labontecsi said:
Welcome to the club. I'm in Jefferson, SC. Just south of Pageland. There's lots of us in the greater Charlotte area. We get together a few times a year. If you have any questions, we're here for you. Stinker can get you almost any part you need, and FastFood(in Concord) or I can help with most installs. You're lucky to have some of the best performance shops in the country in your backyard, Underground Racing and CIN Motorsports.

Hey and thanks for the reply! We have a gas station in Pageland! Gonna PM ya!

-

Damn everones nice here! Replys are fast here! Thanks for all the welcome I'll be posting alot more question once I have the Viper truck in hand!!! :rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back