Will the challenger rims fit our truck?

DevilDawg3097 said:
dammit. ok will 18's go over the fronts or will i have to go to 19's?

22's only don't go smaller!
why what are you doing?
20 and bigger...look at your spare

Whitesnake said:
22's only don't go smaller!
why what are you doing?
20 and bigger...look at your spare
you can only remove and replace certain parts on your vehicle for stock mods.So I know my truck weighs 5190, I figure I can get off another 100lbs with different rims and tires, the damn stock ones weigh as much as the mack tires I put on our trucks at work, damn. so only 20's will work. Those are still lighter, then I'll go 19 in back and keep my 17's for the strip.

:confused: WTF are you doing? Your truck's look will change dramatically with even 20's on it. Make sure you KNOW what it will look like because you may not be happy with the end result. Just go with lighter 22's if weight is the issue. I would only put on up to 23's if I were changing the wheel diameter..

Venom Power said:
:confused: WTF are you doing? Your truck's look will change dramatically with even 20's on it. Make sure you KNOW what it will look like because you may not be happy with the end result. Just go with lighter 22's if weight is the issue. I would only put on up to 23's if I were changing the wheel diameter..
Thats when you have to make a decision of looking good or goin fast. I prefer speed to looks plus they don't look to bad when I am done Ill post picks. We don't have ferraris or porsches so your not gonna get both. Plus you will just be seein my back end anyway.:burnout: :burnout: :thrasher: :bootyshake:

Dude they have been 22's on shit around here for 20 years already, plus if they where the ones they had on the orignal design I would keep them and they wheren't 22's:girl: :bootyshake: :ridinghorse: :ridinghorse:

DevilDawg3097 said:
Dude they have been 22's on shit around here for 20 years already, plus if they where the ones they had on the orignal design I would keep them and they wheren't 22's:girl: :bootyshake: :ridinghorse: :ridinghorse:

You mean these?:dontknow:

dodge_ram_srt10_2002_03_b.jpg

DevilDawg3097 said:
YESSSSSSSS, those wher 20's If I recall right, where can I get those I can not find them anywhere.:rock: :rock: :rock:

If I'm not mistake these are factory replica 20's;)

100_2797.jpg

your right the originals where smooth those have something goin around the outer part

no the first set they had on them, im still lookin for the magazine it maybe 8 yrs old but I know I have it somewhere?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back