Windsheld Banner

ViperPoweredRam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who has a windsheild baner that reads "Viper Powered". I remember seeing someones and i loved it. I just took my old one off and was wanting to get one just like that one. I wish i could remember who it was, Thans for any help

Might have been mine. I had mine installed at the dealer at no cost, since every other vehicle had some sort of windshield decal and mine didnt

I CAN HAVE ONE MADE FOR U. JUST SEND ME THE DESIGN , THE MEASUREMENTS AND I'LL GET U A PRICE.

how big is the one you have, it looks about right. I want it to look just like the decal on the hood, that says Viper Powered. I want it to be the same colors to.

I CAN HAVE IT MADE HOWEVER U WANT. ITS UP TO YOU. JUST GIVE ME THE MEASUREMENTS AND I'LL GET YOU A PRICE. I KNOW A FEW GUYS HAVE IT FROM CORNER TO CORNER AND SOME JUST IN THE CENTER. SEND ME A PM AND I'LL GET WITH YOU THIS WEEK.

I have one that I never put on my vehicle if you are intersted? Since I went with the all black look, did not have a need for it.

Bruce

ViperPoweredRam said:
how big is the one you have, it looks about right. I want it to look just like the decal on the hood, that says Viper Powered. I want it to be the same colors to.

I would be interested in anything you might come up with 2ndchance or anyone else. I do love the Viper Powered logo.

Last edited:
2ndchance said:
I CAN HAVE IT MADE HOWEVER U WANT. ITS UP TO YOU. JUST GIVE ME THE MEASUREMENTS AND I'LL GET YOU A PRICE. I KNOW A FEW GUYS HAVE IT FROM CORNER TO CORNER AND SOME JUST IN THE CENTER. SEND ME A PM AND I'LL GET WITH YOU THIS WEEK.

2chance, seems you will have some work to do :)
I would like one just like yours.
PM with the details. thks

Mine is 2 stickers:

1. is the VIPER font with a slight curve to match the windsheild in white.
2. The POWERED is in red letters with a black backround under it that is rectangular with either end cut at an angle like a parlellogram.

It looks similar to the one in your sig pic. It was one that came from BDIA on the NFF site.

I DONT MIND HELPING ANYONE ON THE FORUM OUT. IF YOU WANT ONE MADE UP PM ME WITH THE DESIGN OR PICTURE, THE MEASUREMENTS/SIZE, AND I WILL GET YOU A COST B4 I HAVE IT MADE UP. USUALLY COST ABOUT 30-40 BUCKS. IF NOT GO WITH ONE OF THE VENDORS, JUST GLAD TO HELP OUT!!!!

mine came from BDIA, decent vinyl, been on there a while now thinking about changing it if i do ill give you a call 2ndchance

Is it just me or does some of the questions being asked sound super dooooper gay? hey john how big is yours? hey dan, how does yours look? bob, can i use yours on mine? my gay-dar is going crazy right now. whoooooooop- whoooooooooooooooop whooooooooooooop!!!

vaderSrt10 said:
Is it just me or does some of the questions being asked sound super dooooper gay? hey john how big is yours? hey dan, how does yours look? bob, can i use yours on mine? my gay-dar is going crazy right now. whoooooooop- whoooooooooooooooop whooooooooooooop!!!

takes one to know one ?:dontknow:

But you could be right now I read it again :reddy: :bootyshake::D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back