Windshield Banner Update/Pics

Texas Yellow Fever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, we finally got some of these things printed. Here's some pics of one taped on my windshield. I appreciate everyone's patience with me as we roll these new items out. My guys are having a hard time keeping up wiht me...ain't life good...LOL!!! Hang in there with me, we'll get more responsive...or I will have a whole new staff...:D

The guys took some liberty and design some other with different colors and backgrounds just to give you some idea of what can be done. This is but a few of the virtually limitless possibilities...

Attachments

• DSCF1396.JPG
    DSCF1396.JPG
    458 KB · Views: 322
  • DSCF1397.JPG
    DSCF1397.JPG
    450.5 KB · Views: 272
  • DSCF1400.JPG
    DSCF1400.JPG
    467.2 KB · Views: 2,353
  • DSCF1401.JPG
    DSCF1401.JPG
    484.3 KB · Views: 1,141
  • DSCF1402.JPG
    DSCF1402.JPG
    483 KB · Views: 215
Steve put me down for one with the gray lighting background,wow bro.your stuff rocks.

Texas Yellow Fever said:
The guys took some liberty and design some other with different colors and backgrounds just to give you some idea of what can be done. This is but a few of the virtually limitless possibilities...

RED w/Gold Lightning bolts :dontknow:

what kind of $$$ we looking at.I like the grey with lightning myself.
pal pal? let me know.dude they look sweet.I have a viper logo on now.
It's coming off for one on those bad boys.suuuweeeet!!!

wont grow old said:
what kind of $$$ we looking at.I like the grey with lightning myself.
pal pal? let me know.dude they look sweet.I have a viper logo on now.
It's coming off for one on those bad boys.suuuweeeet!!!

These are $50 delivered to your door....:D

been thinking about re doing mine, will pm you with some ideas and see what you think

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
RED w/Gold Lightning bolts :dontknow:

Hey Steve.....

Now that I've thought about it......:eek:

May be way to much RED if I did that

:eek: :D

eddie102870 said:
been thinking about re doing mine, will pm you with some ideas and see what you think

WHERE DID YOU GET YOURS EDDIE????

big dodge in alaska from the old site, his MIA now from what i hear. its a good decal but its got a few miles on it and starting to come off in a few places and needs replacing just want a custom look and will have to put some thought into it.

mauiSRT/10 said:
Oh great Lightling bolts now available right after I place my order!!!!! LOL Kidding, I am stoked on basic black Steve!!!!

Cant wait to get it intalled!!

patrick

Patrick, we have not shipped yours out yet. If you want lightning bolts, just say the word...;)

eddie102870 said:

We'd love to work with you and figure out a unique for you, just send me some ideas and we'll work something out. Now that we have the pattern in the computer, changing grapics ain't that hard to do. We literally have millions of different fills that we can use, that's why I posted a few different ones (IE polished aluminum diamondette, lightning bolts, etc) just to show a few of the different possibilties. Basically, if you can dream it up, we can probably do it...:D

Ordering

Ok, guys I'm obvioulsy gonna have to turn the heat up on my guys to get my web site operational to accept orders. There are too many falling through the crack. Right now I have Brat, Patrick, and Floor as the only ones that have actually ordered one. We'll get those finished and shipped PDQ!!! If anyone else wants one, just lemme know.

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Hey Steve.....

Now that I've thought about it......:eek:

May be way to much RED if I did that

:eek: :D

Jeff,
I'm gonna have my son get a hold of you and work on the 2-3 things I owe you. He'll work directly with you, get the design/colors you want figured out, then we'll get them printed. What's you email address?

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Jeff,
I'm gonna have my son get a hold of you and work on the 2-3 things I owe you. He'll work directly with you, get the design/colors you want figured out, then we'll get them printed. What's you email address?

PM sent

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back