windshield banner

tom gazzano

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can someone point me in the write direction I am looking for a viper srt 10 windshield banner for the top part of the windshield. thanks.

Here's Steve's #

1-866-232-6917

amtrucker22 said:
:dito: :dito:

I placed an order with Steve a few days ago. Your sig just reminded me I forgot to get that push to start button:argh: damnit!

Let me know the price on the windshield banner.

kennygene said:
Let me know the price on the windshield banner.

They're $50 for the perforated banner that goes all the way across the windshield, $40 if you want the cut vinyl logo in the center of the windshield only. The letter only option is cut vinyl letters only and they are more vibrant in color. The banner that goes from side to side is made of a perforated vinyl that you can see through from the inside of the truck.

called steve great guy to deal with I should have the banner by friday.

still waiting for my banner. I ordered it a week ago. I guess i will call steve tomorrow.

I am still waiting on my banner. Its been two weeks since I ordered it and I am starting to get upset.

tom gazzano said:
I am still waiting on my banner. Its been two weeks since I ordered it and I am starting to get upset.

Tom,
There's really no need to get upset over this.

I mailed your banner via USPS on 8/5 to:

345 Winona Lks
East Stroudsburg PA 18302

Is that the correct address? If so and you haven't received it, we'll make a new one and send it out. All you have to do is call or send me a PM...it's luck I saw this post.

tom gazzano said:

not sure about steve, but i also have a custom vinyl graphics/speed shop

when an order is placed i will wait either a few days or to the end of the week depending on the size of the sticker.... to cut it or if im just usin the vinyl graphics or usin ink and vinyl graphics it will depend on when it cut

bc it not CHEAP !!!

i try to cut down on the scraps, if i charged all my clients for scraps i would be out of business.... always try to maximize protivity

i really doubt steve is tryin to beat you bro - just relax, and if u have concerns dont BLAST him or call him out..... shoot them a courtesy pm or an Email

I never thought that he was trying to screw me I just think that two weeks is a long time.

tom gazzano said:
I never thought that he was trying to screw me I just think that two weeks is a long time.
note dealing with jeggs or summit racing bro. these guys are straight up but a smaller scale

I'm not sure anyone read my post on this. I mailed the banner the day it was ordered, but it's obviously lost in the mail. We're sending out another one via UPS this time so we can track it. I just got off the phone with Tom, issue resolved.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back