Wing is gone & Easier to see the losers!

The Itch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK. Not by choice but the wing is gone… I kind’a like it but I still want a wing…SUC50221.JPGSUC50222.JPG
I have found a positive reason to keep it off… It’s easier to see the look on the other guys face when I’m leaving him behind!!!

Hey Rob ---hurry up and get the new one back on ---wing removal is not acceptable----;0

Nice pics.. so CLEAN and sparkling! Although I love my '06 "BRILLIANT BLACK" truck, my favorite color is still the 04/05 RED.

its ok on a QC because they dont go fast enough to need the extra downforce:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: just kidding its alot faster than my hemi

ohiosrt10 said:
Nice pics.. so CLEAN and sparkling! Although I love my '06 "BRILLIANT BLACK" truck, my favorite color is still the 04/05 RED.

Although I don't mind having the FASTEST color.. :rock:

VIPR PWR said:
Hey Rob ---hurry up and get the new one back on ---wing removal is not acceptable----;0

STILL SHOPPING!!!:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: I hate to say... It may end up being a "lightning" wing. :embarassed:

Still looking. I want something a bit different. Like the old Whale Tails or the old Lamborghini Countach (?) wing...

Hey that thing got a hemi in it? You will be hearing that alot.Get that wing back on and make it look like the bad ass 10 that it is!

newmexicoviper said:
Ok what happened to your wing?

I belive the old owner cut it in hlaf and bondoed it back together to make it narrower to fit on the bed cover and it cracked:(

bee0912 said:
I belive the old owner cut it in hlaf and bondoed it back together to make it narrower to fit on the bed cover and it cracked:(

YEP. The previous owner did a chop job. It looked ~OK~ but then the cracking seam was getting bad.
SUC50195.JPG:toilet:
I just decided it would look better without - rather than broken. I had to fix the areas that were used to mount the wing anyway if I replaced it. Stock will not fit this bed cover & I like the A.R.E. top. I've dropped a few $grand$ working on this truck over the past few weeks. So I'm not in a big hurry to spend any cash on it right now. The wing will wait.:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

stick said:
its ok on a QC because they dont go fast enough to need the extra downforce:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: just kidding its alot faster than my hemi

Cmon stick Get your Rc Side by side and see If My Qc isn't fast or faster than your Rc and will get to 160 Faster also:rock:

Rob rob rob. you gotta have a wing man!!! :)

you lost 25 hp by taking the wing off you know.:D

:D
SRT-11 said:
Rob rob rob. you gotta have a wing man!!! :)

TODD! Good to hear from you…
I figured after all the bad luck you had, you had spiraled into a deep dark depression and maybe bought a Civic or something.:banghead: :vollkommenauf: :ahhhhh:
I’ll know the new wing when I see it. I just can’t go with the original. ~AND~ I need to build up some cash… I’m probably going to let go of my 1968 Firebird convertible project. (AKA Rust Bucket) Just to dump more cash into the 10 and Trans Am… :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :rock:

Good luck on your search for the perfect wing:D . I would put a Daytona wing before a Lighting wing :eek:

BTW, thanks for making your font larger, now I can hear what you're saying ;) :p :D

Please get a wing soon :nurse:

Why not take your current wing to a body shop and have them repair it properly and re-install it on your cover.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back