Wing is gone & Easier to see the losers!

SilvrSRT10 said:
Why not take your current wing to a body shop and have them repair it properly and re-install it on your cover.

SUC50198.JPGSUC50196.JPG THEN...
It didn't look right. It kind of looked like it was just laying on the truck. and creating drag...:dontknow: Whatever I replace it with will need to fit the A.R.E. top.
SUC50225.JPG NOW...
:questionmark: :questionmark: :questionmark: :questionmark: :questionmark: :questionmark: :questionmark: :questionmark: :questionmark: :questionmark: :questionmark: :party:
maybe 1.jpgmaybe 2.jpgmaybe 3.jpg

Man, your truck looks awesome without the wing, forget about that useless ugly anchor.

Just about evey other S-10's, ranger, rams, silverados, etc. is sporting a stupid wing. Mine is in the attic next to the stock intake and exhaust manifolds.

A wing on a truck is wothless, it's like wings on a horse or like feathers on a pig.

People put wings on their trucks to make them look faster, I took mine off and I am faster.

But then, I lean to the minimalist/sleeper side... its like sitting on a light next to an F150 with a wing and wondering "ok, what is that wing gonna do for you?"

Ok I will agree your truck looks good without the wing........something about that tonneau you have................but please lose those RAM letters off the doors!!!!! :D :burnout:

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back