Wing poll IV

Wing on bed or Wing in the trash

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So you are saying you have a wing with a truck delete.:D

TheSickness said:
Technically I do:D I still have my spare in storage twinkle toes:rock: ......................:p :D I just don't have the truck anymore:burnout:

I have one truck and two wings, does that buy me an extra vote

How do I remove the wing so I can vote wingless!? I see the one bolt but how do you get the one that is way in there? I think the wing is too Ricey and that is what I like to EAT! I think the trucks do look purty good w/ the wing but just not my taste. Now that Daytona wing in another story! That thing is a huge shopping cart handle!

The wing was lame.....looks much better IMO without it....but....I didn't throw it away....won't throw away any stock parts. ;)

ROKTMAN said:
It`s a landslide for the wing.Common sense has prevailed!:rock:

I agree, but spinster Nowwhat will come up with some lame ass comment about starting a revolution or some such ridiculous position to justify his penis envy...:burnout:

ROKTMAN said:
It`s a landslide for the wing.Common sense has prevailed!:rock:

We have just about the right number to claim our elite status...you lemmings can keep shopping at the Gap, drinking Starbucks and driving Chevys...The rest of us will keep paving the way

Rice Eater said:
How do I remove the wing so I can vote wingless!? I see the one bolt but how do you get the one that is way in there? I think the wing is too Ricey and that is what I like to EAT! I think the trucks do look purty good w/ the wing but just not my taste. Now that Daytona wing in another story! That thing is a huge shopping cart handle!

you are a wise man..... as far as taking it of....use a 8 lb sledge hammer

UNIBOY said:
I gotta say this Mike you have a fast ass HEMI and its a lot faster than my srt10.:D

I gave my wing tp a guy with a hemi...Your truck looks a lot like his hemi now.........:D

The wing stays. On this truck it just seems to belong there.:rock:

BTW, I think Mikey just started this thread to boost his post count.;) :p

This is one close poll Mike:D You are a Homo before your time:rock: Don't you know a Wing is a horrible thing to waste:dontknow:

TheSickness said:
This is one close poll Mike:D You are a Homo before your time:rock: Don't you know a Wing is a horrible thing to waste:dontknow:

I will have no wing before its time.....or We drive our trucks the old fashion way.....wingless or do you like "Wings they are not just for Hondas anymore"?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back