• Keep the Daytona Wing!

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • Trade for the OEM 04 Wing!

Votes: 40 70.2%

• Total voters

Psycho Mythic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, I've got a deal in the works with a good member here, but I have to ask this final question before we proceed...

Keep the daytona wing?

or trade it for an oem 04 wing?

(the 04 wing will be modified to fit my truck)

i would still vote for both wings.

swap between the 2 for a bit different look every now & then.

If you're gonna go for a stock wing, I'd wait until you could get a true 06 cover with the wing. It just looks sharp. The 06 wing looks great with the cover

TREKER said:
If you're gonna go for a stock wing, I'd wait until you could get a true 06 cover with the wing. It just looks sharp. The 06 wing looks great with the cover
Yes another 24 square feet or so to wax.......:p

TREKER said:
I have an oem bed cover, I just don't like the oem 06 wings (my personal opinion), I'm just gonna modify an 04 wing, they just look the sharpest to me :rock:

Psycho Mythic said:
I have an oem bed cover, I just don't like the oem 06 wings (my personal opinion), I'm just gonna modify an 04 wing, they just look the sharpest to me :rock:

Of course you like the Daytona wing too...LOL....I'm just being a smartazz..:D

TNVIPER said:
Of course you like the Daytona wing too...LOL....I'm just being a smartazz..:D
I do love my daytona wing, just think I would better appriciate the 04 wing on my truck...in other words, I myself would have never installed a daytona wing on my SRT-10, when I saw the eBay listing, the first thing I told my wife was that the wing had to go, but it grew on me ;)

I like the OEM wing. In our small town there is a hundred or more Daytona wings running around, only a few SRT wings ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back