WING WANTED!

Yellow venom

Boosted Venom
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone wingless that would like to sell their wing? The guy I bought my SRT 10 from got it swipped!! ( Yellow would be 2thumbs up,but I can get it painted also!):burnout:

PM Wifey, she should have a dozen or so by now

This thread isn't as provocative as it used to be......

Now that Nowwhat has a wing............

D

Django said:
This thread isn't as provocative as it used to be......

Now that Nowwhat has a wing............

D
Got that right Tim.:p :p :rock: :rock:

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
PM Wifey, she should have a dozen or so by now

I do, I do,............. have wings:D :D :p ;) :nurse: :elefant: :elefant:

Wifey said:
I do, I do,............. have wings:D :D :p ;) :nurse: :elefant: :elefant:

You still need those?

wing available

I just bought a used (2006) factory tonneau for my 2005 QC and it has the 06 wing on it. I'm trying to decide whether I will put my 05 wing (NO center support) back on it, or keep the 06 wing that came with it. Either way I'll have an extra wing to sell. What year are you looking for?. PM me.
Mike ([email protected])

popacoll said:
I just bought a used (2006) factory tonneau for my 2005 QC and it has the 06 wing on it. I'm trying to decide whether I will put my 05 wing (NO center support) back on it, or keep the 06 wing that came with it. Either way I'll have an extra wing to sell. What year are you looking for?. PM me.
Mike ([email protected])
Hey popacoll,I have a '05,what colour is your wing? Thanks for your response,Joe

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
You still need those?

Really a high risk question...for the past two years a question like that could have cost me an eye, arm, or half an ear...

Prof said:
Really a high risk question...for the past two years a question like that could have cost me an eye, arm, or half an ear...

haha, me almost every month a divorce... for 2 days... :eek: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back