WINGS & WHEELS CAR SHOW SATURDAY, OCTOBER 9, 2010

ROTFLMAO I hear ya buddy.

I can do a full on GTG at my place with the Show, dyno at my hous/dealership, etc. Or we can do the show and Hooters of course.

Going for the Poker Run Friday night too.

It's all up to you guys. Just let me know.

1) Bone
2) Taliban Dan and wife
3) Mr. Robins
4) Studerman and wife
5) Foxxx aka Pammycakes

Brat said:
I miss Taliban Dan.

He's alive and well. Working on jet engines now on base. Cars/trucks on weekends.

Let me if anyone is doing the Poker Run on Friday?

I'll try to be there at 6pm....final stop is at Hooters. Plus, my house is only about 1.5 miles from Hooters if we want to carry on the party (bonfire)

Poker Fun Run
A Poker Fun Run will be held the night before on Friday, October 9. Registration is held at the Museum between 6 pm-6:45 pm. Any type vehicle can participate and more than one player can ride in a vehicle. Each player buys as many "hands" as desired for $10 each and goes to several merchants in Warner Robins to draw a card. The fun run ends at Hooters and Steak and Shake at Margie Drive near Watson Blvd where a DJ provides music and prizes are handed out. The best 5-card hand wins $75, second best $50 and third best $25. Additional door prizes are presented and a 50/50 cash drawing is also held. The event usually draws over 100 entrants.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back