Winter MOD bug has bit...

OnceBit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I had mentioned I was in the middle of doing a few things, and not being one to talk and not show...here are some pics of the progress so far...

Just dropped off the Intake today to be powder coated in the next week...

DSCN0905.jpg

DSCN0911.jpg

DSCN0907.jpg

DSCN0906.jpg

Damn when that bug bites, it bites hard! lol

What ya'll think so far???

Nice ... I can't wait to get PC'ed....

Now get it on your truck....

Is it done yet

Not yet...lol....The polished letters just arrived today and still need attached, Intake manifold is at powder coaters, and I still need to order my new ARP hardware to reinstall everything.

looks badass dude. brave man for going purple but it looks really nice and is def different. I really like that you got down in the little lines in the oil cap cover and throttle body and some of the other parts, really makes them stand out.

Everything looks fricken amazing! I gotta say, that is attention to detail right there. Haha, ya bastard!

The color came out great. It's turning into a show truck now :)

Hey Oncebit, what color purple is that? It looks awesome! I was just wondering if you went with a mopar color or custom. Inquiring minds want to know! :D

Last edited:
You saw my purple wire's at Tony's and couldnt stand it could ya...lol Looks awesome man!!!!!!!!

Hey Oncebit, what color purple is that? It looks awesome! I was just wondering if you went with a mopar color or custom. Inquiring minds want to know! :D

The color is Purple-licous. Its a Lacquer based model paint put out by Testors.

Back