Winter MOD bug has bit...

You saw my purple wire's at Tony's and couldnt stand it could ya...lol Looks awesome man!!!!!!!!

lol...well....not to say too much, but there is a plan to make a purchase with Tony on some wires yet. I mean...why not....the intake is off right now....be silly not too....

and thanks to everyone for the comments...I knew going this route would raise some eyebrows as to the choices I've gone with. but as its been said many times before...it don't matter what everyone else thinks...its what you want and the idea of how you want it to look.

Thank you for answering my question. I love the purple look and the more yous guys keep doing it, the more I think I wanna go that route too. Not to copy you gents but, because it looks so damn good! :drool:

Intake came back from powdercoat...just thought I'd post up a couple updated pics of the progress an how its looking....

DSCN0914.jpg

DSCN0912.jpg

DSCN0916.jpg

DSCN0913.jpg

I'm getting more and more excited for when I've got everything together again!

Ya Ya YA....First I've gotta save up a few bucks so I can make a purchase from you Stink! lol THEN it will be going back together!

LOLOL cool man, hey hmmmm, purple caps? LOLOL will get with ya on things lata boss, rock on man, have a great weekend!

Intake came back from powdercoat...just thought I'd post up a couple updated pics of the progress an how its looking....

DSCN0914.jpg

DSCN0912.jpg

DSCN0916.jpg

DSCN0913.jpg

I'm getting more and more excited for when I've got everything together again!

Thats going to look real nice man.

its the only thing chris can say after 7 coronas:D

in panama he walks around in his sleep going

"looks real nice man!"

we have to usually put him on a luggage cart and tote him upstairs, knock on someones door an run:p

LMAO! OMG....its not in the cards this year...but I will definitely have to come see in the future! Sounds like a blast for sure!

we have to usually put him on a luggage cart and tote him upstairs, knock on someones door an run

Hahaha "knock, knock... housekeeping" (loud steps being heard traveling away)

Hey, the intake looks like mineral gray... coincidence??? :) That is going to look REAL sharp. Engine bay pics I can see are going to be epic looking!

How well do the overlays stay on with the underhood heat? Any Warping?

from what I've heard, no issues at all...as long as the surface is clean when applied and the use of the adhesive promoter, makes for a life long fit.

Back