Winter Park Dodge Car/Truck Show

6pakattack said:
Yup,plan on taking off work early tomorrow so I can get the truck all pretty for the show !!! I sure do wish my hood was ready for Sat :( ,but oh well,there's always Tampa !! :rock: :rock:

So.... What time does this shin-dig start on Sat.??? :dontknow: :D

Black1 said:
So.... What time does this shin-dig start on Sat.??? :dontknow: :D

I'm not speaking for anyone, but I believe from what I've read - it starts at 11am, but I do believe there are a few that are going to be there earlier than that - set-up, shoot the sh$$, etc. etc. I think the "hours" are 11am - 4pm.

Are you actually going to grace Winter Park with your presence? :D :D

6pakattack said:
Hey Dennis,maybe I should give the Midget a call and see if he'll bring his Viper !!!! :dontknow: Never mind,I think he changed his phone number !! :dontknow:
just got off the phone with the midget...wants 01 to give him a call so he can meet up with him tomorrow and follow to the gtg...:rock:

Man! This makes me wish I was in Orlando...

You guys make sure to take lots of pics ok?!!

I wish I was there for this one!

MUTT said:
just got off the phone with the midget...wants 01 to give him a call so he can meet up with him tomorrow and follow to the gtg...:rock:

GIVE HIM MY PHONE NUMBERS....AND HE CAN GIVE ME A CALL.I DO NOT HAVE A NUMBER FOR HIM.:dontknow:

Black1 said:
Ok, I'll bite.... Who the F*CK is "the Midget"? :dontknow: :confused: :D

YA REMEMBER THE SAWED OFF SUMBITCH (CHRIS)THAT CAME OUT TO THE ALE HOUSE IN ALTAMONTE ONE NIGHT?HE HAS THE 04 RED VERT VIPER WITH THE BLACK TOP.YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE BEEN THERE THAT TIME (YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THERE)?GOD KNOWS WE DONT SEE MUCH OF YA.:D

01VIPERGTS/ACR said:
YA REMEMBER THE SAWED OFF SUMBITCH (CHRIS)THAT CAME OUT TO THE ALE HOUSE IN ALTAMONTE ONE NIGHT?HE HAS THE 04 RED VERT VIPER WITH THE BLACK TOP.YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE BEEN THERE THAT TIME (YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THERE)?GOD KNOWS WE DONT SEE MUCH OF YA.:D

Ah! Thanks...

Oh, and BLOW ME. :p ........ Yeah, I know.... You don't do small favors. :rolleyes: :D

01VIPERGTS/ACR said:

I remember that!

He was pretty short.....

OK,the Carwash (me) got a work out tonight,but I got 'er done !!! Truck is clean,truck is loaded with portable shade and a few chairs,I am F'n ready !!!! The show hours are from 11:00 - 4:00/5:00 !!! Plan on leaving the house early,and probably grab some breakfast up that way somewhere ???:dontknow: A great assortment of Mopars attending,ought to be a good time!!:rock: :rock: Hope to see you guyz there !!:elefant:

Last edited:
6pakattack said:
If I can remember to bring my camera !!!:D

I GOT the camera.... :D :rock:

I don't have any competition for you, 6Packer.... :eek: :love: .... But, I have SOMETHING for Earl!!!!!! LMAO!!!!

I've been working ALL NIGHT (just got done) to get the ol' POS cleaned up. :eek: :rock: It looks better than when I bought it off the lot. :elefant:

See Ya'll tomorrow! :burnout:

Someone-Post up some pic's! And how did my ugly ole' parts truck take 3rd place!?!

Nice turn out though!

msdnga said:
Someone-Post up some pic's! And how did my ugly ole' parts truck take 3rd place!?!

Nice turn out though!

Damn nice turnout Marty !!!! A nice assortment of vehicles too !!!! That dropped dually was awesome !!!!Can't imagine what he spent for those wheels !!!!:rock: :rock: I guess the dealer was impressed with the turnout,and is looking at doing it again around August or September !!!And by the way,your truck is most definitely worthy of a trophy,that is one sweet ride you've got there !!!:rock: :rock:

I finally got a chance to post a few pics as well - (sorry it took me awhile - been feeling under the weather )

100_1351.jpg

an old dodge dart was there . . .
100_1353-Copy.jpg

Saw some little "fifi" car there too :D
100_1356-Copy.jpg

100_1355.jpg

and this was the most confusing to me . . . what the hell is a Ford doing at a Dodge event ? ?

100_1352.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back