jj2329

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need a vacation home in Florida.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    783.8 KB · Views: 692
Ouch bra- bring that beast to ohio ill make room in the garage for it....I will need the keys just in case i have to move it- to get to something...:dontknow:

I wish I had a 2 car garage. I use my garage too much. I need to make extra cash so I can buy some bump steer kits.

Haha. Thats how they do it in dirty jersey. Take pics of the wife shoveling. Es gota stay warm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a couple of them with snow balls the other day when they were walking home from the bus..in the summer time I spray them with water. Im not that mean to do it in the winter. but my water hose was frozen anyway.

I got a couple of them with snow balls the other day when they were walking home from the bus..in the summer time I spray them with water. Im not that mean to do it in the winter. but my water hose was frozen anyway.

You're prolly their coolest neighbor with that beast in the driveway :rock:

You're prolly their coolest neighbor with that beast in the driveway :rock:

with the kids I am cool with. I hate the grown ups. they are such dicks. I fix the the kids bikes and play sports with them in the summer. Ive lived here for almost 5 years and I never seen any other parents play with there kids. they would take them to the park and just sit down and go on there phones.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back