Wiring diagram help???????

I believe viper Jeff has them. Correct me if I'm wrong Jeff.

Also, if you haven't narrowed the draw down to a circuit I fail to see how the wiring diagrams will help you.

Exactly, determining a specific circuit is necessary. This is why there is so many dang pages.

But once you have it sorted out, its very simple to use.

I need to know how the power is feed to the fuse box and back out. I tried using a multi meter to read amps but couldn't get any readings so I used a test light and showed power but never found a fuse that broke the circuit. I believe that I will be taking to the electrical shop and I am usually pretty good at wiring stuff

I need to know how the power is feed to the fuse box and back out. I tried using a multi meter to read amps but couldn't get any readings so I used a test light and showed power but never found a fuse that broke the circuit. I believe that I will be taking to the electrical shop and I am usually pretty good at wiring stuff

What exactly isn't working?

The power input to the fuse box is the large cable that connects to the stud on the side of the fuse box.

Why were you measuring Amperage? This doesn't make sense unless you are trying to determine the load on a circuit.

I am trying to find out what is killing my battery I need to see a diagram to see what fuses should have power when the key is off

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Good luck with that method, the schematics (as far as I have seen) do not tell you those specifics and even if they did it wont help you. You need to measure total amperage draw right at the battery and see what it is. First of all decide if that is your problem or if the battery itself is shit. If you have a large draw, then you need to test each circuit to determine which one is the cause. Simply remove each fuse and measure the amperage draw that is being pulled. After you have the culprit circuit determined, then you need to get into the schematics and see what component is the cause (if there is multiple components, if not then the solution is simple).

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back