Wish me luck... :-)

belgiumbarry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok, the SRT is again ready for tech inspection which i will let do tomorrow... goddammit let it be good now... have the rear springs back stock ( no caltracs, no lowering blocks ) and removed the last screw from the former LPG installation... which are the points on which it got a "red" card.... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Would want to use the truck on sunday for a meeting and later in september are 2 greater ones... beer & beautys ! :p :D :D :D :D :rock:

good luck :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Silverback said:
Well? What was the outcome?:dontknow:

just back.....:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

now i got "RED" for the ROE blower.... which was OK last year :dontknow:

it's unbelievable, those monkeys search for a hour on such trucks to find at least something .... dammit.:mad:

First year it was only the tinted windows ....
Second year it was the Caltracs
Now the blower............

no, i'm not gonne remove it , got papers for 3 months.....don't know now... perhaps i sell the truck in Germany.... :mad: :mad: :mad:

PS can i obtain a paper from DODGE that a blower is approved ???????:dontknow: :eek: :(

thats BS,... sorry to hear, im not sure if Dodge will give you such a letter i would call Roe tho.

perhaps i see a light.... ;) :rock:

i "think" i only have to remove the top plate with blower and make a new top plate with a box , stock throttle body and air filter... think that would run for a bit ? ( just to show up at the tech inspection... :p )
( and ofcourse the stock belt... )

That would be ALOT less job than installing the stock manifold....and reinstalling the ROE ... :marchmellow:

i asked this at ROE if that dummy setup would run for a short trip ??? :dontknow:

Last edited:
i would have done a big burn out with my hand hanging out the window with my middle finger up.. right infront of the door

Tooloe said:
i would have done a big burn out with my hand hanging out the window with my middle finger up.. right infront of the door
:driver: :dito:

Norbert just send me the blower and I will keep it for you until you come to Chattanooga to pick it up.:rock: :rock:

Gotta love those European Laws. Know when I was in Germany how much fun they can be

answer from ROE : want to help if desired with the reconversion to stock... no mention, no indication of a possible paper to approve the SC... what was to be expected.

Ok, i got 3 months... so i can enjoy it for that time :rock: :(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back