Woke up to the beautiful sound of fedex bring my exhaust!

trw0042

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its here finally after weeks of long and painful impatience. Throwing on the new bb triflo catback, with high flow mids tonight at 8, well i let you guys know how it turns out!

Glad you got it! Now put it on and take some video/audio of it for us guys who crave that sort of thing!

Stretch

Kewl!!:cool:

Now your truck won't sound like that FedEx truck anymore!! Or the UPS one for that matter...:D

Last edited:
Hamrhead said:
Kewl!!:cool:

Now your truck won't sound like that FedEx truck anymore!! Or the UPS one for that matter...:D

Ya stole my thunder bro.........

I was gonna say, "Now ya won't have to wonder if its the UPS man or someone stealing yer truck out'a the bloody driveway"...

SD

Silent D said:
Ya stole my thunder bro.........

I was gonna say, "Now ya won't have to wonder if its the UPS man or someone stealing yer truck out'a the bloody driveway"...

SD

Looks to me like you said it anyway.:D

For you, I'll delete my BS statement so that yours will have the 'full effect'.;)

There, how's that?:D :D :D

Hamrhead said:
Looks to me like you said it anyway.:D

For you, I'll delete my BS statement so that yours will have the 'full effect'.;)

There, how's that?:D :D :D

Now I feel like a turdburglar:eek: ..................don't you delete shit bud.

SD

Silent D said:
Now I feel like a turdburglar:eek: ..................don't you delete shit bud.

SD

That's gotta be better than TurdLicker!:eek:

Fair enough. Un-Undone.:)

Putting it on in 40 minutes, starting to get excited! Appreciate the comments. I will try and get some video on here of it next week sometime so you guys can hear it

WOW

Wow that sounds good. Such a beefy sound, it draws looks from anyone. It sounds so good . So glad i chose the triflo from BB exhaust!

All i can say is wow

I need to get some clips up asap

I'd like to hear how the hi-flows change the sound. Do you still have the stock exhaust manifolds, shorties, or long tube headers?

Ya i am still stock there, no headers yet. Keyword is Yet, but i have only had the truck like one month and it only has 1500 miles on it and i have done alot in that time, at least for me when it comes to mods

05 Flame Red
B&B Triflo Catback & mids, K&N CAI, and getting ready to install xmetal pcm and 172 T-stat in the next day or two.

trw0042 said:
Ya i am still stock there, no headers yet. Keyword is Yet, but i have only had the truck like one month and it only has 1500 miles on it and i have done alot in that time, at least for me when it comes to mods

05 Flame Red
B&B Triflo Catback & mids, K&N CAI, and getting ready to install xmetal pcm and 172 T-stat in the next day or two.

So when do we get to see this bad boy in person?

How about 9/6/06 at Jordan Landing Cruise Night, there will also be a bunch of us Mopars at Painter's Union Picnic and Car Show @ Magna Park 2550 South 8850 West on 9/4/06. Need another RED SRT-10 in the crowd

Jeff

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back