Wondered where eveybody went!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coach

Reaction score
I was really busy during Track season and when school was over I got back on the other forum and wondered what the hell happened and where did everybody go! I saw roktman on the other day and from his sig found this place. There is no information to be had at the old place. I just got the Stage II computer and 170 thermostat installed last night. Wow what a difference. I'm taking it to the track soon to see how much better it is. I did a 13.58 @ 102mph in the spring with just the Magnaflow as my only mod. It's great to find everybody again!

Coach said:
I was really busy during Track season and when school was over I got back on the other forum and wondered what the hell happened and where did everybody go! I saw roktman on the other day and from his sig found this place. There is no information to be had at the old place. I just got the Stage II computer and 170 thermostat installed last night. Wow what a difference. I'm taking it to the track soon to see how much better it is. I did a 13.58 @ 102mph in the spring with just the Magnaflow as my only mod. It's great to find everybody again!
I personally sent you 3 PM's Coach :D Glad you found us :rock:

Welcome Back to the real Ram SRT-10 Forum.:) :rock:

Coach said:

Welcome!!! :D Glad you found us - they other place is scarrrrrrry........ ;) :D

welcome!!!!!!!!!!! it amazes me how many people i talk to every week, that are not aware of this site, and i send em over here. so welcome back!

I NEVER POST IN THE OTHER FORUM... SO I GUESS U DON'T KNOW ME...

I'M RAUL AKA DJ CHEROKEE.... WELCOME TO THE FORUM COACH:rock:

What the hell happened over there! I was doing some research last week on the Stage II and about every other person's post was from a banned member.

hey Coach...i got my truck right at the time everyone was switching over so we don't know each other either. Nice to meet ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back