Woodpecker vs: Snake-video:

This thread needs something.

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 39
I just thought it was an interesting glimpse into the natural attitudes of so called "dumb" animals.

How many of us would go after that snake in the first place, let alone keep comin' back for more..... time and again...?

Nature maketh strange bunkmates....

D

Django said:
I just thought it was an interesting glimpse into the natural attitudes of so called "dumb" animals.

How many of us would go after that snake in the first place, let alone keep comin' back for more..... time and again...?

Nature maketh strange bunkmates....

D
I got a quick story for ya D, (and anybody else who likes to listen to old men tell boring stories)
My brother used to have a snake and fed it live mice. (This was about 40 yrs ago when I was about 16) We all hated to see "Nature" in all it's cruel glory (except my brother). Well one day he brought home a mouse for snake food, and the snake just wouldn't eat it. He figured something was wrong with the snake. The snake died. We never tried to feed it a different mouse. Well, this one was a pregnant female!. The mouse ended up raising her babies in the previous occupant's home. The marvels of nature! Ok, ok, wake up everybody.

Last edited:
Back